spray plaster.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

charente

hi fellow chocolate spreders,on another thread i was tolled you can get spray plaster,it was disscibed as creamy,very smooth,i found a stockist,25 bags min order!!!,and prived at £7.50p per bag(25kg)can you hand mix,and use it as you would board,and multi,also is there a way i can get hold of say 4 bags,as i just want to have ago at using it on a small skimming project,do you have any spare???:RpS_thumbup:

Hi Charente

Knauf MP Finish is a spray and hand applied product - is that the one your talking about? If not, ask your local supplier to price that up for you.

White finish, loads more from a bag than normal hand applied (more if sprayed, but still good m2 if hand applied as well).

You will need to read the bag to check the timings though - they are different to normal plaster (sure someone will advise - not really my area of expertise).

Give it a go

Good Luck

Last edited:
Have a word with your local reps. Knauf are very helpful and will probably sort out some trail bags so you can give MP Finish ago. Its excellent for laying on by hand and well worth learning to use. BG may help out in the same way and their Spray Finish is good when u finally get your hands on it! £7.50 is far to much you should be looking to get both at 2/3 that price

many thanks fellow speads of the pink stuff,did you all have a decent week £££££££££££££££:RpS_thumbup:

Charente

Give me a call on Monday (details are on my profile) and I will get the local Knauf Sales manager to contact you about the Knauf Plasters....

Good Luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.