Spray Plaster Friday – come one, come all

Knauf is taking its Readymixed Finishing Solutions on the road delivering live demonstrations of its spray plaster and finishing range to customers on Friday 4th November.

‘The Perfect Friday Finish’ event will give plasterers, decorators, contractors and architects the opportunity to get up close a personal with the range of Knauf Readymixed Finishing Solutions.

http://www.plasterersnews.com/spray-plaster-friday-come-one-come/

Knauf-Readymix-Plaster-Range-1024x688.jpg

Too far for me (to be arsed) if they bring it to witney or gosport I'd have a look.

Not a lot of notice, would've been nice to see it in action

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Knauf is taking its Readymixed Finishing Solutions on the road delivering live demonstrations of its spray plaster and finishing range to customers on Friday 4th November.

‘The Perfect Friday Finish’ event will give plasterers, decorators, contractors and architects the opportunity to get up close a personal with the range of Knauf Readymixed Finishing Solutions.

http://www.plasterersnews.com/spray-plaster-friday-come-one-come/

Knauf-Readymix-Plaster-Range-1024x688.jpg

Is that yogi bear spraying plaster ??

No s**t. Very good finish u can Shine a Light down the wall and still looks good. No need for pva to. And it's a lot easier to finish then multi. And it comes mixed.
Kanuf where is my paycheck
Can you finish it with a trowel or you have to sand it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Got 1 day a week booked in for the rest of the month. I'm sure I'll get some phone calls between. If anything looks interesting or a decent payer I'll take it.

One thing I'll say about this. The Knauf airless material isn't the easiest stuff to get hold of, and its expensive.
The Knauf blokes came to see me, and when I couldn't get hold of the gear, and used another product, they weren't interested anymore. They are salesmen at the end of the day. Can't be f**k*d to deal with people like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like ive said b4 there will be zero movement in this its a niche market know matter how better a finish it is it wil never take over multi

No s**t. Very good finish u can Shine a Light down the wall and still looks good. No need for pva to. And it's a lot easier to finish then multi. And it comes mixed.
Kanuf where is my paycheck
Must have polymers in it

Can it be sprayed and finished as good as thistle ? No sanding , just done when it's done , leave job, customer happy , paint , grand design finish

One thing I'll say about this. The Knauf airless material isn't the easiest stuff to get hold of, and its expensive.
The Knauf blokes came to see me, and when I couldn't get hold of the gear, and used another product, they weren't interested anymore. They are salesmen at the end of the day. Can't be f**k*d to deal with people like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much a bag?

It's airless it's what currier does vincent
Yes mate seen that , a bit more info would be good though, seen all his stuff , very good but should I go for it ?
Don't ask
Don't find out
Any good on re skim
Over artex ?