Spray machines

When buying a machine, there's 3 words you will need to remember
Backup, backup & backup.
You will always need to call for advice. There will things you forget. Whenever I've messed up and had to ring pft southern its been sorted within a minute everytime.

Hi guys does anyone out there have any advice on render machines and how reliable they are
the machines themselves are very reliable, it can be a bit tough when you start off but we all gotta start somewhere. For my money the ritmo is best suited to the uk, it can plug in the mains and you're away to go. If you're all about site work and big jobs then 3 phase like a g4 is suitable, you will need a generator to run one of these and help to move it around

Like Arti said above. If you know how to set up and clean the machine down It will be quite reliable. Most of my breakdowns are down to user error.

Reactions: Mag
Like Arti said above. If you know how to set up and clean the machine down It will be quite reliable. Most of my breakdowns are down to user error.
True that I've had plenty of issues but can usually sort them out most of the time but still need a few call to Pft to sort it .

Machines are only as reliable as the guy using it and the backup and support you get.

M-tec offer a market leading range of machine for domestic and commercial use. In our opinion M-tec are the leading brand in the U.K. and the M330 and new M200 are proving to be the best machines we offer

image.jpg
There's an mtech m200 for sale on plasterers talk group on face book want £6 k all in

Machines are only as reliable as the guy using it and the backup and support you get.

M-tec offer a market leading range of machine for domestic and commercial use. In our opinion M-tec are the leading brand in the U.K. and the M330 and new M200 are proving to be the best machines we offer
How can you sell more machines than 4 pft dealers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used it once, simply hasn't got on with it. He mentioned he would prefer a M330 when we spoke to him.

It's his first machine and hasn't really given it chance in fairness. We have only spoken to him once since he purchased it
Take it back then ,its not used ,you have a massive waiting list on this machine ,pass it on to them

f**k has it seen a bag of render . When I messed up and my ritmo played up I thought about selling it but you need to dig deep and get over the problems and never look back .
we all spent our time on the phone !!,but they got us there in the end

f**k has it seen a bag of render . When I messed up and my ritmo played up I thought about selling it but you need to dig deep and get over the problems and never look back .
Yepp, but he wants a bigger machine!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Used it once, simply hasn't got on with it. He mentioned he would prefer a M330 when we spoke to him.

It's his first machine and hasn't really given it chance in fairness. We have only spoken to him once since he purchased it
So why does the mtech m200 not suit his domestic work yet a m 330 does that don't make sense to me so what basically is a domestic machine is no good for him bit weird

So why does the mtech m200 not suit his domestic work yet a m 330 does that don't make sense to me so what basically is a domestic machine is no good for him bit weird

I compeletely agree. It doesn't make sense.

Sometimes, patience is required with something new. You need to adapt, listen and adjust to the situation and learn from experience

Reactions: Mag