spray bottle vs brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy and paste the insect thing mate thats all I did. Oh and by the way 3 brushes for me, skimming, splash and cleaning. God that sounds really sad :-[

anyone of a certain age who has come up the traditional way floating and skimming will use a brush if your a skimmer or d and d and skim I can see the attraction of the spray thing but the idea of plastering without a flat brush is townhalls to me.

even float an set if ur laying on neat enough you dont need the ammount of water on the wall u get with a brush, the only time i ever use a brush is if ive lost a wall and it needs brought back abit, although when i was learnin all i ever used was a brush, its all about what works best for the individual i suppose if the wall looks good painted then who gives a fu<k what u use really

I use a staining brush with copper head n nails no rust!! Only use to brush in ceiling and corners, dont use water to trowel up only if it's taken up a bit quick, you know what I mean!

what are u on about madc*nt? spray G** chancer? have a look mate most people use the spray, as mruplastering said if ur old its a brush if ur a D&D Skim its ganna be a spray, get with the times mate'e.

every1 does things diffrent. i used to use a brush but as i work in peoples houses i like to keep it clean and not have a big dirtily brush and bucket hangin around, plus i use stilts and find havin a spray in one hand reali handy. anything else? STILL titin cuz i had the crack about ur bent stilts ha

Status
Not open for further replies.