Spot the damp comp

Arti

I'll tell you what another company diagnosed this as and there remedial action. It was priceless......... Answers on a postcard to " wally damp man competition. P.o box666 @ i haven't got a clues ville.

9714ad8a025bf2e8cdd8e9ae3c70e089.jpg

Some gadgie was gonna hack it off 1 M up membrane it and board it. Said he would be done by 2pm and charge £600. Customer asked about the floor and the bloke said the membrane on the wall would solve it. Pmsl.

I wanna say old hearths from the chimneys that were once there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye it was. No membrane fitted when they removed the old fireplaces and harths and they just banged a load of compo in the holes. It was nearly all salt when I pulled the carpet back

Aye it was. No membrane fitted when they removed the old fireplaces and harths and they just banged a load of compo in the holes. It was nearly all salt when I pulled the carpet back

How did the idiot who quoted before with the membrane think that he'd even get w chance of it solving the issues!!! Luckily the customer wasn't as stupid as he thought?

I don't get the audacity of some people. I'd cry myself to sleep if I'd done as quoted knowing that it wouldn't actually work and they've wasted there money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another cure would be to cover the walls and hearths in Vaseline and shoot the cat. Or inject it if they've got a few quid

I was going to say its either Piss or salts from the floor lol

It amazes me how so many people miss diagnose salts as damp. Saying that I have lost count of the amount of halfwits mistake raising damp for condensation. Argh well it keeps the money changing hands I guess lol