Sports trading

Members online

Thanks mate will have a look

I like to gamble bit it became a problem for me when I was younger so stopped totally.

Then I saw this and set up a betting bank account... Jane manages that and I have made good money from it....

Takes the gambling side away and it is all about bein consistent but quite feasible to make good money every day...

In the next 4 months or so I should hopefully be up to a day rate if I can work it around the child

I like to gamble bit it became a problem for me when I was younger so stopped totally.

Then I saw this and set up a betting bank account... Jane manages that and I have made good money from it....

Takes the gambling side away and it is all about bein consistent but quite feasible to make good money every day...

In the next 4 months or so I should hopefully be up to a day rate if I can work it around the child

Sounds good mate, I am actually going to look into it. I've gambled since I was a kid but learned early on to have a limit and never, ever chase.

Sounds good mate, I am actually going to look into it. I've gambled since I was a kid but learned early on to have a limit and never, ever chase.

yep I was gambling early and made good money but greed got in the way... my old man makes a full time living from gambling but it makes me cringe when he tells me stuff he is doing.

I see it as a way of making tax free money and when I get it right which takes practice it will provide a good income for a few hours work...

its not for everyone... lots rather [place a few bets and then see what happens where I like to take a little from every race and at the end of the day it adds up...

I have also sat with people who trade and watched them make big money so I know it is possible to do....

Ok @Danny inbetween eating chocolate I’ve watched a few videos

He is betting on horses just using a lay system but it’s still gambling.

Also it’s tax free, because it falls under gambling laws, because, well.. it’s gambling.

Explain to me once more how it isn’t gambling please

Also it’s tax free, because it falls under gambling laws, because, well.. it’s gambling.

It's the same gambling as stocks and shares is gambling...

You are closing out your position before the race starts

This is what my mate did today
20181229_161740.jpg

Anyone else tried matched betting? I did it for about 6 months and made about 4 grand, easiest money iv ever made

Much better video

From what I read, your doing well to turnover £80 in 24 hours infront of a laptop.

If he’s making £1000 a day on betfair I really don’t believe it

Anyone else tried matched betting? I did it for about 6 months and made about 4 grand, easiest money iv ever made
Done it last year. Was a bit of a f**k on opening loads of bookies accounts to use the free bets from joining up. Didn't make mega money tbh and just lost interest in the end

From the (admittedly limited) research I did, someone banging a grand a day is massive. Is he on the betfair trading community thing??

From the (admittedly limited) research I did, someone banging a grand a day is massive. Is he on the betfair trading community thing??
Oh yeah it's not easy but there are plenty of people doing a few hundred a day trading