Sports day

I hope you smash the dingle bastards, all I’ve heard off em the last 18 months is how there gonna smash the top four and conquer Europe with few of realising that last season points wise they were closer to the bottom six than the top six, Fcukin inbreds
They allways seem to turn up against liverpool.

Glory supporter!
FE304B41-186B-412C-9E87-DBF2EE2B2D0C.gif

Don't drink Tesco value mate and tbh I would be happy with a point after playing both games.Glad we beat city and tbh I would rather Liverpool win the league rather than city anyway.

Don't drink Tesco value mate and tbh I would be happy with a point after playing both games.Glad we beat city and tbh I would rather Liverpool win the league rather than city anyway.
Be a tough game for liverpool . But would go as far as saying if they win it they should win league

Tbh mate,after last season you should of had the title but this season you've been pure class.Were not expected to win so no pressure but always give your lads a good go.It will will be agood game as long as you don't treat us like Leicester and spank us lol

Tbh mate,after last season you should of had the title but this season you've been pure class.Were not expected to win so no pressure but always give your lads a good go.It will will be agood game as long as you don't treat us like Leicester and spank us lol
A few games we’ve been lucky but to win a title you need a certain amount

Tbh John I think I've met more Liverpool fans this season than ever:LOL:
That’s funny cus I’ve seen more dingles this last two seasons than ever, most of em even claim they was fans when they was playing in div4 20’000 of em when the gates was saying only 2500 tickets was sold.
But to be fair they played well tonight and I saw some right sights in the crowd aswell lol

It's like alot of side though mate,I never heard of of city can until they bought the league. :LOL: yeah it helped them being down to 10 men butvibthkuht we played well and traore seems to trouble most teams tbh.Just make sure you win the league as my mrs family all leeds fans lol

It's like alot of side though mate,I never heard of of city can until they bought the league. :LOL: yeah it helped them being down to 10 men butvibthkuht we played well and traore seems to trouble most teams tbh.Just make sure you win the league as my mrs family all leeds fans lol
At least she’s got some class give her a high five from me! (y)

Be a cracking game! No one below us seems to have taken advantage of the last few games so both teams in a good position and Leeds are going to hammer them 4-1 (y)
Good game against Milwall mate and 4 points breathing space on your lot now, the pressures all on Leeds now after yesterday six pointer for us too on Saturday vs notts forest