sponges

still nobody has mentioned the best sponge

it does depend on your requirements.

the work we are carrying out at the moment , we finish the 2nd coat of lime with a fine sponge float from Refina. we need the finish of this coat to be fine as the finish coat goes on in 2 coats and with a total thickness of 1mm.

we use the corse sponge float on thistle universal plaster.

U for s
are all medium sponge floats for skimming made of the same material or are some better than others eg refina,i see them in selcos,wickes, on amazon etc so just wondering which one to buy,cheers

I hate spreads that judge others get over your self, we should be helping each other not being spiteful dick heads
you form sheff
are all medium sponge floats for skimming made of the same material or are some better than others eg refina,i see them in selcos,wickes, on amazon etc so just wondering which one to buy,cheers
u form Sheffield

it does depend on your requirements.

the work we are carrying out at the moment , we finish the 2nd coat of lime with a fine sponge float from Refina. we need the finish of this coat to be fine as the finish coat goes on in 2 coats and with a total thickness of 1mm.

we use the corse sponge float on thistle universal plaster.
U live in Sheffield think I no you

U live in Sheffield mate