speedskim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick do you not look after your tools I always thought you to be a tidy worker hmm.

I think when the smaller size speedskims come on line they will also be good in someways better then the large one. I also
think on certain walls which are not full of sockets like in kitchens are, I can just about trowel a walls up with it , dont forget there are two side to the tool depending which side you use to finish wall with.

i do look after my tools yes. its just that moody gibbos tools gleam, and because i cant see my face in my trowel that means they are dirty. my angle trowel had no handle as i had stood on it a few days before btw.

and just to top off my day today, when i thought things could never get any worse, someone nicked my speedskim lol. i left a few tools in a cupboard overnight and this morning the speedskim was gone. i was quite upset

Well that's a piss off having your speedskim lifted someone had there eye on it. I had feeling gibbo was going to be a clean spread with his tools.

speedskim do people who have bought your product before your "official launch date" and have given valid helpful comments get a free handel for the ceilins:RpS_wink:.

Well that's a piss off having your speedskim lifted someone had there eye on it. I had feeling gibbo was going to be a clean spread with his tools.

i think someone must have seen the speed in which i was skimming and thought i need to get one of those. i skimmed the whole hotel in 3 days you know!! im not sure mr speedskim will send me another one tho

yeah gibbo is a bit anal lol. he really liked it when i kept wiping fat on the side of his bucket. he didnt say anything, but everytime i went back to it it was all nicely washed off

oh and by the way defiantly get rid of the corners on the new ones, the thing is its a new took that has alot to live up to due to your advertising strategy these people are going to want as near to instant results as they can get, their just going to throw it in the back of the van if it don't work straight away.
im only saying this because there was an air of disappointment about me the first time i used it but ive persevered tried different teckkers cut the corners off and im finally getting there with it

i do look after my tools yes. its just that moody gibbos tools gleam, and because i cant see my face in my trowel that means they are dirty. my angle trowel had no handle as i had stood on it a few days before btw.

and just to top off my day today, when i thought things could never get any worse, someone nicked my speedskim lol. i left a few tools in a cupboard overnight and this morning the speedskim was gone. i was quite upset
look on briteside Nick ,, when they realize wot thiv nicked ( a draft excluder made from plastic ) and no use to them ,, it,ll be theer waitin f,ya int morning brother :RpS_lol:

Used this properly on spray finish for the first time yesterday. Its very nice for flattening wet material straight away. Also you can use it for finishing no problems. It does drag and tear the material at the half way stag so i had to use a plastic trowel instead.

The corners are no problem either it just takes time to get used to using, we dug the corners with the s*p*r*lex spats at first but soon learnt how not to.

The only negative it the way it feels in your hand, it not as comfortable as a s*p*r*lex spatular and on ceilings its awkward because of this hopefully the pole will help with this.

Got a quick question, why has the blade got lines on it?

Used this properly on spray finish for the first time yesterday. Its very nice for flattening wet material straight away. Also you can use it for finishing no problems. It does drag and tear the material at the half way stag so i had to use a plastic trowel instead.

The corners are no problem either it just takes time to get used to using, we dug the corners with the s*p*r*lex spats at first but soon learnt how not to.

The only negative it the way it feels in your hand, it not as comfortable as a s*p*r*lex spatular and on ceilings its awkward because of this hopefully the pole will help with this.

Got a quick question, why has the blade got lines on it?

why do cavity closers have ribs??

You can say s**t on here mate :RpS_thumbup:......the videos look like reps doing it weird innit why push a product that cost a fortune to make then get John who makes the tea to do the video

Not for skimming anyways Spunky £2.20²m, two hits and that's all you get out of me a day at that rate, I don't encourage the T***s at poor rates like that, when they need it done sharpish at real rates , I'm in.

Last edited:
You can say s**t on here mate :RpS_thumbup:......the videos look like reps doing it weird innit why push a product that cost a fortune to make then get John who makes the tea to do the video

I know the guys who done it and they are a good outfit.

Gold card crew I shouldn't wonder! Mincers.........................Only playing, come on skimming isn't a tough job, why mechanise it?

I meant the video of the bold bloke with the new trowel, does he still spray finish, what di they think of it ? Looked like he was putting I on thick

I meant the video of the bold bloke with the new trowel, does he still spray finish, what di they think of it ? Looked like he was putting I on thick

Ive not spoke to him for a while but he was selling the machine a while back, mtec100. Like ive said in the past i dont think its any quicker on skimmin and lookin at the vids it proves my point.

2coats for quality, 1coats for quantity, them 3 blokes didnt look that fast 2 me. Like to no how much that room wos worth (wos it £2. m2)
How much for the machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.