Game changer 100% recommend to anyone. Great service from Scott

Attachments

• 20170111_112017.jpg
    20170111_112017.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 401
  • 20170111_112017.jpg
    20170111_112017.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 380
I couldn't tell you to be fair as I've not used the refina ones but I believe it's the same company who made them for refina but they had a fall out.. so I'm guessing very similar.
Delehedy are the original and the guy own the patent
He let refina produce it
No that agreement came to an end and delehedy has now taken back the production and ever so slightly changed the sizing so the original refina produced stuff doesn't fit the orange and black stuff.

I love the plazi but I prefer the Refina handles. Just a shame I can't use it with the delehedy blades

I have the speedskim as well but I'm not keen.
I find you have to get on the gear pissed wet through to be useful. When your putting a decent size set on it can be a bit firmer when it's all one and the speedskim to me is useless

Really I just give it the first go over straight after it on the clean my buckets jump on it again speedskim give it ten delhedy then a final with the sf my gear isn't wet a little firm ... so much easier with them get more coverage flattened quicker

Go to college at night get site manager quals, you could be on a sweet 46k no effort. If I had my time again, I would do it.
That's sounds ideal I always talk about getting a young team of plasterers together and going for the big jobs .. I might look into that though thanks

Any of you 'top quality plasterers' out there tried this? Shite plasterers please don't respond!
IMG_3789.PNG

Delehedy are the original and the guy own the patent
He let refina produce it
No that agreement came to an end and delehedy has now taken back the production and ever so slightly changed the sizing so the original refina produced stuff doesn't fit the orange and black stuff.

I love the plazi but I prefer the Refina handles. Just a shame I can't use it with the delehedy blades

Dont the nela trowels fit in the delehedy blades @Plasterers1StopShop

Dont the nela trowels fit in the delehedy blades @Plasterers1StopShop
I think they do yes.
I didn't really want to buy another one
I've got 2 of the Refina midgets for the plazi that are redundant now as you can't get the blades obviously.
The delehedy handle doesn't look right to me feels a bit weird as well.

Mind you I got the delehedy free courtesy of @Pagey who couldn't get on with it. Which is why I've been using it.
I've been meaning to see if I could modify the Refina trowel to fit the blades but not got round to it.

I keep persevering with the speedskim when I can I just can't seem to get the hang of it
I've tried covers bent up slightly, corners normal. Tried it on wet gear and firmer gear.
I like the idea of it which is why it's not in the skip yet

I think they do yes.
I didn't really want to buy another one
I've got 2 of the Refina midgets for the plazi that are redundant now as you can't get the blades obviously.
The delehedy handle doesn't look right to me feels a bit weird as well.

Mind you I got the delehedy free courtesy of @Pagey who couldn't get on with it. Which is why I've been using it.
I've been meaning to see if I could modify the Refina trowel to fit the blades but not got round to it.

I keep persevering with the speedskim when I can I just can't seem to get the hang of it
I've tried covers bent up slightly, corners normal. Tried it on wet gear and firmer gear.
I like the idea of it which is why it's not in the skip yet

an angle grinder can fix your trowel issues then :D

I really like the speedskim... never been able to finish with one yet though

Plastic trowels for me are pants I couldn't get on with it so gave it to reeves purely cos I think I was way over complicating how I was doing it and then went back to basics although throw the speedskim into how I go about it love the blue blade on a pole doing a ceiling mainly cos it's a ball ache getting up and down hop up