speedskim pole

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CKJ

Silverline Broom Head Plastic Bracket 23 - 24mm 15/16 Handle brush sweeping on eBay!

I Put 1 of these on my speed skim the other day, i actually bought the full brush from b&q and took the head off and fixed it with some size 6 deep thread screws, works a treat on the ceilings and only cost a fiver rather then the extremely over priced £60 pole from refina oh and i use the brush head for cleaning out so win win and up yours refina Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Well as i said its from b&q but no matter still **** quality i agree, a mate of mine paid 60 quid for a refina pole and it was broke within a month so at least it wont be as much of a loss

Why would someone pay £60 I bought the real attachment for £15 online and a good solid extendable pole for £10, sorted

FFS CKJ !!!!. .:rolleyes) don't know if it fits?? I would doubt it.:RpS_thumbdn:
if your homemade one does the job then feck it...... crack on..:RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
FFS CKJ !!!!. .:rolleyes) don't know if it fits?? I would doubt it.:RpS_thumbdn:
if your homemade one does the job then feck it...... crack on..:RpS_thumbsup:

Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.