Speed skim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

markj

I have been told that the speed skim with the blue blade is no good on hardwall or render but I have also been told that it's ok for all of above
So thought I would put the thought out there and see what the general consensus is l

been using a serrated rule for outside a h-rule for bonding tough coat ect and feather edges for s/c

I've used it onS&C and it was much easier, only used it when patching with hard wall and bonding but it closed the face in very well. Would like a float & set job
where I could use it on bigger areas though

Rule???? Is that southern for Darby? Please advise guys. A hawk to me is a bird of prey. A hand board does what it says. It's a board you hold in the hand, or is that the north/south divide?
No offence intended, I just aint so sure on the terminology that's used here.
( Northern as you may be able to tell)

Your never from Yorkshire are you phil?.
you really should of said something mate :) I had to drag that out of you ;-) . x

Ive also been to Liverpool...... and 'Never walking alone' is actually pretty sound advice.

Scottie5, I am made up you said that glad someone has there wits about them
I love my family and heritage all from Scotland. But Liverpool is where I live an that sayin is true.
Hillsborough for example. Red and blue walking together. I don't see the need to divide nations. Also I don't see how Scotland will get on. An my guess is that prick Cameron will shaft you and my family and everybody else in Scotland just coz he can!
He already ****** everyone north of daventry in England.
Either way I hope Scotland get what they want. As for North Sea oil, the prediction is less than 35 years before it's dry. WhAt would happen then? Same as ere, twatted with tax. Sick an elderly goin cold an hungry. Making everything so much harder up there. GOOD LUCK SCOTLAND, I hope an pray it will be sound whatever the outcome.

Rule???? Is that southern for Darby? Please advise guys. A hawk to me is a bird of prey. A hand board does what it says. It's a board you hold in the hand, or is that the north/south divide?
No offence intended, I just aint so sure on the terminology that's used here.
( Northern as you may be able to tell)

say what you see :RpS_thumbup: it's a board and you hold it in your hand :RpS_thumbup:

Scottie5, I am made up you said that glad someone has there wits about them
I love my family and heritage all from Scotland. But Liverpool is where I live an that sayin is true.
Hillsborough for example. Red and blue walking together. I don't see the need to divide nations. Also I don't see how Scotland will get on. An my guess is that prick Cameron will shaft you and my family and everybody else in Scotland just coz he can!
He already ****** everyone north of daventry in England.
Either way I hope Scotland get what they want. As for North Sea oil, the prediction is less than 35 years before it's dry. WhAt would happen then? Same as ere, twatted with tax. Sick an elderly goin cold an hungry. Making everything so much harder up there. GOOD LUCK SCOTLAND, I hope an pray it will be sound whatever the outcome.

All that is going to happen will be more sectarianism if a yes vote wins.
You won't find many celtic fans voting no or rangers fans voting yes, the anti-english bigotry is becoming feverish.
I'm up in East Lothian once a month and all my kin are Scottish but I was raised in West Yorkshire.
The Scots need only to come and stay in Bradford if they want to see deprovation and poverty and it's like that in most northern towns but that is a side of England they never see.
The SNP are the same as BNP
Both nationalists and both preach bigotry, if a yes vote comes in then next in line will be northern Ireland for a vote.
I'm all for a nation to be proud of itself but we are an island of of small nations joined together by history and struggle and millions of lives given up in wars protecting us as a United Kingdom.
The Romans first used this tactic and it was called Divide and Conquer?
Good luck Scotland, which ever way the dice rolls.

All that is going to happen will be more sectarianism if a yes vote wins.
You wont find many celtic fans voting no or rangers fans voting yes,the anti english bigotry is becoming feverish.
I'm up in East Lothian once a month and all my kin are Scottish but I was raised in West Yorkshire.
The Scots need only to come and stay in Bradford if they want to see deprovation and poverty and it's like that in most northern towns but that is a side of England they never see.
The SNP are the same as BNP.Both nationalists and both preach bigotry,
if a yes vote comes in then next in line will be northern Ireland for a vote.
I'm all for a nation to be proud of itself but we are an island of of small nations joined together by history and struggle and millions of lives given up in wars protecting us as a United Kingdom.
The Romans first used this tactic and it was called Divide and Conquer?
Good luck Scotland, which ever way the dice rolls.

bollox!!.....:rolleyes)

Snp is nothing like bnp! This is not fuel'd by a hatred of England, it's a hatred of Westminster and all they do. Scotland voted overwhelmingly for a labour government, only one Tory seat was won in scotland yet we are ruled by a Tory government. I believe if labour was in power this would not be happening just now. The people of scotland just want a little more of a say on how the country is run and don't want anything to do with the illegal wars, the billions of tax payers money wasted every year and the posh eaton boys who have no idea of hardship telling us were all in this together while giving themselves massive pay rises and staying in ten bedroom mansions. I'm not saying Scottish polititions will be any better but hopefully in a smaller country they won't get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.