Speed skim or big trowl

Members online

I find the speedskim awkward to handle being straight should have a cranked handle for grip that why I bought the nelamax plastic trowel great for flattening

I hate this thread it should be full of tales of woe and buyers remorse.
Like that marmite advert when the kid shouts "I hate it, I hate it" and the mother says "hes never even tried it" boooooooo

Thing is, I actually love and hate marmite, I hate it that much I quite like it. Like when I read YouTube comments just to piss myself off.

(y)
Sorry mate but you must be mistaken, Lurpac says anyone can skim the perfectly flat boards on new builds. Try paying attention tomorrow yeah?

On domestic you just mix your first coat a bit heavier if walls are shite.
Doing 60m hits on price with shite joinery and dabbing....well....you need a fuucking miracle lol.
But it's a £500000 brand new house so you have to get it right(y)

I do mate....speed skim won't sort out joints and angle trowel marks and shite boarding ...trowels I can keep an eye on everything.
Just wanting summet to flatten ceilings really . Seem to have aged fuckibg 20 years in last two. Might be lack of sleep because of little legs. You can Let me know on that one in 8 months ish lol.
In 2015 i was going to work then knocking f**k out gym. Now when were ready for second gage i just want to get in bed and have a snooze

Just wanting summet to flatten ceilings really . Seem to have aged fuckibg 20 years in last two. Might be lack of sleep because of little legs. You can Let me know on that one in 8 months ish lol.
In 2015 i was going to work then knocking f**k out gym. Now when were ready for second gage i just want to get in bed and have a snooze

Speed skim it is then mate (y)(y)

Iv been using a retina 600 that I have borrowed to have a go with. normally first coat lay straight in with second. let it pick up two trowels and a polish. Cant get on with it at all, because I don't really flatten can you get a decent finish with them and which ones best. always go back to trowel.

I blame that f**k**g G** stripey holiday vest!

Think its a hormone thing!

I love my eaz spat... Did a 40sq/m the other day ( big for me) and had the labourer spatting on a pole as i was laying on..... Was flat before i started troweling up.... Like the metal speed skims but find them to stiff for the 1st flatten... Leaves too many lines....