Spanish Plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to Craig who give me a hand on a vouple of jobs yesterday. Just had to repair a patch on a ceiling and skim 2 reveals......we were done by 12 easy money.

Anyway the reveal job was basically going to be skimmed and then the customer was going to paint it with textured paint as when I went and quoted they said they wanted a rough sandy finish.

BUt when we got there she said she wanted patterned, we asked her what sort of pattern but she did not know, anyway she stormed off real upset and her husband said just skim them flat.

Anyway the first coat went on and we hadn't troweled up and the husband comes down and said "thats it" we said "what???" he wanted it with trowel lines in it and I said ah spanish plastering he yes thats it anyway me an craig quickly loaded the vans up and I went back in and asked the lady if she was happy she said its perfect.

I felt guilty for taking the money off them but if thats what they want then thats what they got.

Danny

No worries mate glad I could help. Good job we didn't leave it nice and smooth, dread to think what ear ache the ole boy would have got after we had gone!! ;D

Should be available end of this week to hit that ceiling if ur interested? Just give me a tinkle.

C

Thanks again to Craig who give me a hand on a vouple of jobs yesterday. Just had to repair a patch on a ceiling and skim 2 reveals......we were done by 12 easy money.

Anyway the reveal job was basically going to be skimmed and then the customer was going to paint it with textured paint as when I went and quoted they said they wanted a rough sandy finish.

BUt when we got there she said she wanted patterned, we asked her what sort of pattern but she did not know, anyway she stormed off real upset and her husband said just skim them flat.

Anyway the first coat went on and we hadn't troweled up and the husband comes down and said "thats it" we said "what???" he wanted it with trowel lines in it and I said ah spanish plastering he yes thats it anyway me an craig quickly loaded the vans up and I went back in and asked the lady if she was happy she said its perfect.

I felt guilty for taking the money off them but if thats what they want then thats what they got.

Danny
so youre back on the tools @Danny? wtf :confused:

wtf ever happened to craig:confused: was it that craig off the diy programme?

craig-phillips-pic-mercury-press-18110922.jpg

reminds me of my early days with pete the piss. wed be finished and at the phoenix at eleven o'clock sometimes. ted would see us at the door on the camera and let us in. we were just crazy mixed up kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.