Sounds like fun.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

No chance, anger management has been going really well. I fear that sort of job would undo all my good work. I'd probably end up sat on the top floor of a multi-storey with a rifle.

I've always said when I finally lose my sh!t and go on a gun rampage, I'm gonna do it in a wedding dress. Just for the extra crazy points.

Today I want to kill the cun ts who buried the water pipe 15mm below the plaster above patio doors where I was drilling to put up a curtain pole in a place you would want one .:muyenojado:
Viva españa :risas:
IMG_5809.JPG
IMG_5811.JPG
IMG_5814.JPG

Luckily I found the stop cock in the back of a wall unit , before the place became a indoor pool.
Also lucky for the owners of this holiday apartment that they didn't turn the water off like many of course do.
As turning it on after their long journey from Sweden to sprinklers for pole supports wouldn't of been what they would of expected.
:sorprendido3: :frenetico:

I've always said when I finally lose my sh!t and go on a gun rampage, I'm gonna do it in a wedding dress. Just for the extra crazy points.

I've just amended my plan. (y)

Today I want to kill the cun ts who buried the water pipe 15mm below the plaster above patio doors where I was drilling to put up a curtain pole in a place you would want one .:muyenojado:
Viva españa :risas:

I'll see your 15mm copper pipe, and raise you a 25mm lead pipe, buried 150mm below the drive. I didn't find it with a drill though, instead I used a 1.5 ton Takeuchi pressing down on a toothed bucket. :(

Still, the plumber dropped what he was doing and got it all sorted. Building control have been out, and we're ready to pour the concrete on Monday. So all's well that ends well. (y)

I'll see your 15mm copper pipe, and raise you a 25mm lead pipe, buried 150mm below the drive. I didn't find it with a drill though, instead I used a 1.5 ton Takeuchi pressing down on a toothed bucket. :(

Still, the plumber dropped what he was doing and got it all sorted. Building control have been out, and we're ready to pour the concrete on Monday. So all's well that ends well. (y)
Hey I must gets points for not grazing it !!! NO!!!! Bang in the middle :sisi: