Sound board

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised it weighs 45 kg, a sound board 8/4 is about 30 kg so 2 x 30 plus the sandwich bit, what's the advantage over double boarding with 2 soundboards..

No idea maybe the rubber centre is meant to bounce sound back. it's all because painter said he could hear next doors dog. Offered her sound block or a stud with insulation but she looked around and ordered these

i have only skimmed them. they are very heavy for thier size 4ftx 4ft. i have also seen them used under wooden floors .

No idea maybe the rubber centre is meant to bounce sound back. it's all because painter said he could hear next doors dog. Offered her sound block or a stud with insulation but she looked around and ordered these
Let us know how you get on with them and the solution to sockets and switches causing sound to travel, I wonder too re impact noise, the rubber must negate this..

I have my circular and jigsaw at they ready, don't know if they work I know what your saying with sockets. They're just going to be a pain you also have to acoustic seal round each board as dotting them

do not forget that you have to seal all the joints and edges and around all sockets etc.the sealent.

do not forget that you have to seal all the joints and edges and around all sockets etc.the sealent.
Ye I took a look at their application instructions just so I have no comebacks when you can still hear things

shoot the dog , noise problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.