Sooooo much easier with another spread!!!

Members online

zombie

Private Member
God I forget how much easier it is to go to work with another spread...

Been bumbling along on my own for last couple of yrs don't speak to a sole all day...

Manickly depressed and no motivation to graft...

Put more on today and was more enthusiastic than have been for a long long time...

Funny how you don't notice the aches and pains and dwell on shite when youve got someone else to have a giggle with!!!

Even thought I'd pop on here for a ganda!

Almost liked being at work today!!!!

God I forget how much easier it is to go to work with another spread...

Been bumbling along on my own for last couple of yrs don't speak to a sole all day...

Put more on today and was more enthusiastic than have been for a long long time...

Funny how you don't notice the aches and pains and dwell on shite when youve got someone else to have a giggle with!!!

Even thought I'd pop on here for a ganda!

Almost liked being at work today!!!!
Good to here you're getting your mojo back...ive noticed when your working on your own all the problems and issues seem to magnify as you got so much time to over think stuff...you end up getting a bit lost in your own head....without the radio it would probably breakm you after a while

Agree on the above been on a empty house with me mate he's been pvaing every where n preparing walls/ceilings saves a lot of graft and time

My labourer couldn't work today because he wanted to go drinking with his mate that's home for a week from the USA. Sure how could you argue with that. :rolleyes: so I was thinking f**k me it will be just me at work on the small job I have to get finished. My mate is doing the plumbing on the job. And I say do you here that c**t can't work tomorrow because he HAS to go drinking. The 3 of us start laughing. Then the plumber says I'll give you a hand. I say ok thinking he is joking. I get to the job this morning and he is there. I say I thought you were finished yesterday he says i am but I told you I'd give you a hand today. I said I thought you were joking. He says well am here now what do you want me to do lol. We had a f**k**g great day. We did f**k all but got the job finished and I got a tip. He was saying why didn't I get a tip when I finished yesterday. I said to him because your work is s**t. He says i know but I didn't think she did lol

Ive been on my own this week cos the new boy wonder started at college. don't know if its cos ive got the holiday blues since coming back but ive actually realised how shite plastering is. hopefully it will be better next week when i man up

No it will not cos it is shite marra mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've been on a scaff most of the week scarf jointing rotten roof trusses and replacing some lead valleys helping out a builder mate of mine and it has been class having 3 of his minions at my beck and call.

Ive been on my own this week cos the new boy wonder started at college. don't know if its cos ive got the holiday blues since coming back but ive actually realised how shite plastering is. hopefully it will be better next week when i man up
Exactly how I felt this week..wonder to myself is it worth going away nxt year lol..

How's that wee scratch on your arm healing?

How's that wee scratch on your arm healing?
Canny marra. still can't feel f**k all down one side of my arm or in my little finger, but i look proper mean. gggggrrrrrrrrrr. fewkin Tyneside Toughened me man

Always work with another lad, I could probably mak more on my own, but it's lonely and boring. You need someone to pick on :)

When we do a big job and my other lads are all with us it is a right scream. Unless you're the brunt of the jokes haha

I like doing certain jobs on my own but i pace the days out gradually so I don't push myself to hard and finish earlier so I'm not alone all day.

But a lot of the time I like being on jobs with someone, doesn't have to necessary be a spread just someone to have a laugh with, spent all day today up on the scaffold with the home owner ( general builder working on his own house) and a stone mason dancing to 90's r&b music

I like doing certain jobs on my own but i pace the days out gradually so I don't push myself to hard and finish earlier so I'm not alone all day.

But a lot of the time I like being on jobs with someone, doesn't have to necessary be a spread just someone to have a laugh with, spent all day today up on the scaffold with the home owner ( general builder working on his own house) and a stone mason dancing to 90's r&b music
Do u work every minute of every day? Take some time off lol

Do u work every minute of every day? Take some time off lol

I do work quite a lot mate yeah i had some personal issues a few years back and going to work kept my mind off them, so now its almost second nature to me, also the money always benefitted us. I'm calming it down a bit more now but still working hard, 7 days a week plus a couple of evenings is still something i regularly do!

I do work quite a lot mate yeah i had some personal issues a few years back and going to work kept my mind off them, so now its almost second nature to me, also the money always benefitted us. I'm calming it down a bit more now but still working hard, 7 days a week plus a couple of evenings is still something i regularly do!
Each to there own pal..ull calm dwn eventually I used to be same didn't work Sundays mind that's just bonkers

I like working alone. With the radio. A few days a week with Pete the piss to break it up. Was in Oxton yesterday and there were some window fitters there from Wigan. One was alright but the other was a tit. Singing along at the top of his voice to my f**k**g radio, none stop. I mean, a minute or two, okay, but none stop was pissibg me off. They fcuked off about one without bidding farewell as they could hear me muttering to shut the f**k up. I walked down the stairs to make another mix and yelled f**k off you f**k**g c**t and then some young lad walked out the front room. Jesus. Thought it was just me but this was the wife's younger brother. Anyway I like being on y own without having to entertain fools

I've even offered 300 a day and nope no one wants to work with me
I'd happily take an opportunity like that, if I wouldn't have to chase work, invoices and monies, only just turn up and do as I got told, that's good money

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'd happily take an opportunity like that, if I wouldn't have to chase work, invoices and monies, only just turn up and do as I got told, that's good money

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I doubt he's serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each to there own pal..ull calm dwn eventually I used to be same didn't work Sundays mind that's just bonkers

Yeah I will mate I'm calming it down a bit now, it used to be all for money and to keep my mind off things, but now I'm earning a more in the week than I used to I can afford to take some time off for family and other things. I dont work for pennys on Saturdays and Sundays now though

I actually pay someone 20 a day to come in when there's only work for me. Just for company and someone to shout at. Hate working on my own and esp with no radio. Would make prozac depressed!!