Sooky sooky sooky

Members online

Casper

Private Member
4 coats of unibond and still not enough to hold the gear back. Old plastered walls of bungalow. I’m open to suggestions my friends....

Hate over skims it’s a bodge ,can never be guarantee ! We Never pva always grit usually the feb one
Been asked to try the bostik grit on a job it’s free for a honest review!!

your welcome

Hate over skims it’s a bodge ,can never be guarantee ! We Never pva always grit usually the feb one

your welcome
This was 1930’s bungalow. Usually 2 coats of unibond suffices but not nearly good enough this time. I was shocked at the suction on the walls. I even gave 1 of the walls 6 Coats. Made little difference.

This was 1930’s bungalow. Usually 2 coats of unibond suffices but not nearly good enough this time. I was shocked at the suction on the walls. I even gave 1 of the walls 6 Coats. Made little difference.
You've gotta be on the wind up ain't ya casper ;)

Not that useless. I see you for what you are.
5D0D009C-13C2-4BEF-A6A7-084C26949C98.jpeg

We all see you for what you are! Hahahahaha!!!

your welcome
What? So your telling any customers who have brick walls it’s got to be took back or sheeted ?

No mate, he wears Toblerone shaped foil hats and researches moon landing vids on flatearth.net. Then posts links about bitcoin funding terrorist orca trainers to carry out white flag attacks on covid hospitals with 5g technology
The bastards