3.photograph ringo starr
4.this is the end the doors
5.while my guitar gently weeps george harrisson
6.spirit in the sky norman greenbaum
7.touch me the doors
8.sunshine of your love cream
9.anything by the great poet bob dylan
10.fire arthur brown

When they die and they lay me to rest...
My tools go to the a-prent-iss...
When I lay me down to die...
Going to the spot board in the sky....

just for you john,
1.stairway to heaven led zeppelin
2.tears in heaven eric clapton
3.photograph ringo starr
4.this is the end the doors
5.while my guitar gently weeps george harrisson
6.spirit in the sky norman greenbaum
7.touch me the doors
8.sunshine of your love cream
9.anything by the great poet bob dylan
10.fire arthur brown

The end is my favourite Doors track and love touch me too, really punchy track, similar momentum to 'darlin' by the beach boys in your first 10 which I loved as a kid (then I discovered pet sounds) while my guitar and something my fave Beatles, Harrison just a great human being, what a man. Saw Neil Young and Bob Dylan last summer at Hyde park. I'm a big Neil young fan, but was interesting to see Dylan, was a bizarre set, occasionally the old Dylan broke through and you got a glimpse of what it must have been like to see him years ago. Neil Young found out event was sponsored by Barclays and pulled out until the sponsor was changed. Love that man.

please,make a note of these songs,go to you tube and play them with your loved ones,and i mean play them and think,so here goes

1.frank willson do i love you in deed i do
2.tammi lynn im gonna ru away from you
3.darlin beach boys
4.ghost in my house r. dean taylor
5.light my fire the doors
6.milk and alcohol dr.feelgood
7.photograph ringo starr
8.bad moon rising creedaance clear water revival
9.eloise barry ryan
10.harvest moon neil young

Attachments

• VID-20200423-WA0000.mp4
    17.1 MB
i know ,i know ,raggles i was torn between riders on the storm,light my fire and a song called touch me,do you know it,big big doors fan
Personally I’d have gone LA woman it’s epic from the intro the slowdown in the middle, mr mojo risin and the outro. But saying that anything from the doors really get a thumbs up from me (y)

The end is my favourite Doors track and love touch me too, really punchy track, similar momentum to 'darlin' by the beach boys in your first 10 which I loved as a kid (then I discovered pet sounds) while my guitar and something my fave Beatles, Harrison just a great human being, what a man. Saw Neil Young and Bob Dylan last summer at Hyde park. I'm a big Neil young fan, but was interesting to see Dylan, was a bizarre set, occasionally the old Dylan broke through and you got a glimpse of what it must have been like to see him years ago. Neil Young found out event was sponsored by Barclays and pulled out until the sponsor was changed. Love that man.

Personally I’d have gone LA woman it’s epic from the intro the slowdown in the middle, mr mojo risin and the outro. But saying that anything from the doors really get a thumbs up from me (y)
amazing 3 doors fans on here,a group that only made 6 albums,lead singer in jim morrisson who died in 1971,and music that is still sought after today,fantastic band,worked on a job last year with an electrician who had gone to paris to visit jims grave,he said as soon as he entered the cemetry there was bits of writing everywhere jim this way,go down here to jim etc,gets mourners every day, on my bucket list before i go to the great building site in the sky,r.i.p. jim

amazing 3 doors fans on here,a group that only made 6 albums,lead singer in jim morrisson who died in 1971,and music that is still sought after today,fantastic band,worked on a job last year with an electrician who had gone to paris to visit jims grave,he said as soon as he entered the cemetry there was bits of writing everywhere jim this way,go down here to jim etc,gets mourners every day, on my bucket list before i go to the great building site in the sky,r.i.p. jim
Pere lachaise Don’t that mean poets corner? I believe Oscar Wilde was buried there to And another of others

My mistake, was thinking It was David Donato who did a few things with sabbath after ozzie left. you are right it is Ozzie.

An American prayer is a good listen if your into all things Morrison, it’s his poetry work with music by the doors and you can tell his poetry heavily influenced their albums