Something on news

Members online

I honestly didn't think anyone would be thick enough to think I meant the fact they were foreign would be worse than they were all dead. I won't underestimate your stupidity again and for that I'm sorry
42C68094-E987-4437-95EB-83EA54FF5AC3.gif

Thats hilarious ( I don't really mean that. See, you can write stuff you don't mean)

Is everyone looking forward to Xmas , season of goodwill and capitalism ?

I bloody love Christmas. 3 weeks off for me to get pissed
I hate the idea
Everyone gets themselves in debt
It gets drawn out too long
Despise religion
Everyone becomes nicer to everyone else right down to being polite to each other behind the wheel etc only to return to their " normal " behavior afterwards
Its a joke to make money , keeping up with Jones's , don't see why people can't share the goodwill throughout the whole year , nice for little kids just feel it's been spoilt
Humbugs are nice tho

I already said it was a joke above you absolute mong. Yes I genuinely thought you meant it would smell because they were foreign, not because there was 38 dead people.... Give your head a wobble ffs

Why the fook you explaining yourself
Anyone can see it was banter.
All you have is the virtue signallers
Saying How dare you !
Not one of them gives 2 fooks
What happened

Your welcome

Thats hilarious ( I don't really mean that. See, you can write stuff you don't mean)
Confused.com ..did you have much of an Edinbourgh
Why the fook you explaining yourself
Anyone can see it was banter.
All you have is the virtue signallers
Saying How dare you !
Not one of them gives 2 fooks
What happened

Your welcome
another nob head..

Attachments

• 44B03D63-8C00-475F-AABC-EE68AC2403A9.png
    44B03D63-8C00-475F-AABC-EE68AC2403A9.png
    879.8 KB · Views: 335
I'll get a big bag of humbugs in, its nice to share

Watched it , Axl is a fat plastic faced c**t these days and is that even Slash ! Wouldn't bother nowadays, brilliant debuit album though ! They totally nailed it back then !!!
Yeah good at what they did , but not a patch on these musicians

Like it , Sunday morning music, like a bit of Billie Holiday myself . (y)
Can you imagine in them days liking Benny Goodman's sooth mellow tunes on BBC radio and thinking I'll go to a concert and getting that . it was like going to your first rave being a church goer