3.stairway to heaven, led zeppelin
4.father and son, cat stevens
5.on the road again, canned heat
6.as tears go by, the rolling stones
7.photograph, ringo starr
8.run away from you , tami lynn
9.like a rolling stone , bob dylan
10.tears in heaven, eric clapton,
some fantastic songs ,by some very good and some under rated artistes, something to make you think, listen to, enjoy,just wish i could put that you tube thingy up on here to play them, something to get you through the day, sincere good luck and all stay well in the future,.......loggin out hector

1.darlin beach boys
2.light my fire ,the doors
some fantastic songs ,by some very good and some under rated artistes, something to make you think, listen to, enjoy,just wish i could put that you tube thingy up on here to play them, something to get you through the day, sincere good luck and all stay well in the future,.......loggin out hector

its Saturday mate (y)

f**k**g wednesday here
Don’t worry he’s been on the drugs again norm.
200.gif

1.darlin beach boys
nice one @hector i like a bit of Yusaf Islam

in all seriousness i have this dream , where i am working somewhere in san francisco in say early 1961, and you have a ticket to go and see neil young/bob dylan/ mammas and pappas/creedance clearwater revival, and so on , just as these bands are starting out,making there way in the music world,............and you say to a work colleague , got some tickets to see this bloke called dylan, or some new british group called the beatles, come on lets have a night out a few beers, see this new music, it must have been an incredible time, i do wish i had been there

in all seriousness i have this dream , where i am working somewhere in san francisco in say early 1961, and you have a ticket to go and see neil young/bob dylan/ mammas and pappas/creedance clearwater revival, and so on , just as these bands are starting out,making there way in the music world,............and you say to a work colleague , got some tickets to see this bloke called dylan, or some new british group called the beatles, come on lets have a night out a few beers, see this new music, it must have been an incredible time, i do wish i had been there
Have the same thoughts Hector. Saw Bob Dylan and Neil young at Hyde park last summer (big Neil young fan) and thought, these guys are coming to the end. Must've been amazing to see them early on, or Bowie in a working men's club when he was first starting out. 25 years ago today I saw him play Birmingham NEC and he was a different league. Larger than life. I love Kraftwerk and in 2017 got to tick one off the bucket list by going to see them play their hometown of Dusseldorf. It was quicker and cheaper to fly but wanted to get there doing the train journey they took that inspired trans Europe express and it was worth it. They played the courtyard at Dusseldorf school of art and it coincided with the tour de France grand depart, Kraftwerk designed the bike for the German rider. What a show, they put a surround sound round the entire audience, people didn't know where to look. Electronic music gods.... The pioneers of dance music.

Attachments

• DSC_0086.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 92
  • 20190712_184232.jpg
    20190712_184232.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 97
Have the same thoughts Hector. Saw Bob Dylan and Neil young at Hyde park last summer (big Neil young fan) and thought, these guys are coming to the end. Must've been amazing to see them early on, or Bowie in a working men's club when he was first starting out. 25 years ago today I saw him play Birmingham NEC and he was a different league. Larger than life. I love Kraftwerk and in 2017 got to tick one off the bucket list by going to see them play their hometown of Dusseldorf. It was quicker and cheaper to fly but wanted to get there doing the train journey they took that inspired trans Europe express and it was worth it. They played the courtyard at Dusseldorf school of art and it coincided with the tour de France grand depart, Kraftwerk designed the bike for the German rider. What a show, they put a surround sound round the entire audience, people didn't know where to look. Electronic music gods.... The pioneers of dance music.
soooo soooo jealous squarehead, it must have been fantastic to go to woodstock, etc to be in a small bar and dylan/young are just starting off , to sit there in that audience,......how are you , keeping well i hope

soooo soooo jealous squarehead, it must have been fantastic to go to woodstock, etc to be in a small bar and dylan/young are just starting off , to sit there in that audience,......how are you , keeping well i hope
Ok thanks buddy, busy like most so can't complain. Bauwer light job next week which is a bit easier on the body. You?

1.darlin beach boys
3.stairway to heaven
The greatest song ever written for me.
Like a rolling stone always gets voted the greatest song ever, by all ages, but I don't really understand why. I get it was a first of its time and a revolutionary track, Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen etc were inspired by it I've seen in interviews, maybe it's a generational thing.