Some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting too as you get members like @gps who is a savage, calls people pedos and all sorts. He doesn't get called a bully though. I just don't see this as bullying at all. I see it as someone biting over and over, and now turned into a bitch and playing the sympathy card.

I call certain disgusting members paedo “sympathisers”. However statistically someone on here will be a paedophile some will beat there partners others like you are just sad and pathetic :coffe:

I call certain disgusting members paedo “sympathisers”. However statistically someone on here will be a paedophile some will beat there partners others like you are just sad and pathetic :coffe:
Here he is...we missed you

You can fuuck as well I read your snidey post ...I've got more respect for my worms in my plaster
Now now Algee put your Stella down and don't act a c**t mate, I've never had a cross word with you in 3 years

On the couch drinking coffee here thinking what has happened for this to be one of the longest threads on the forum.. You've even got Gordon back

On reflection i think the maltmans position is disingenuous. It's almost like saying a certain member is exempt from any form of criticism unless its been pre approved.
Give it a rest mate will you.. Threads over. I said what I had to say. No question is ever too dumb if you're unsure. Being away from the game for 4-5 years has added to insecurities I might have about doing a decent job when I'm back. It'll take time to get back up and running properly and asking questions about vans, new tools which I've never used and people's processes o on different aspects of plastering is not stupid. You all know people in the trad ewho work in a variety of ways.

Looking handsome by the way

Don't we all.
There's 1 thing having a craic another making people feel like shiit.
And that's what's happening here mate.
I think you got this all wrong algee. What he’s looking for is some form of respect and “approved plasterer”. Well for a served spread I would say his banter is s**t and the lack of sense of humour Is devastating. Both a must , especially for a plasterer. You can make your way in with a good banter and laughter on here without being even on the tools, who gives a f**k wether you are good or not, the chances we see each other are very slim anyway and your standards might not be my standards too.Diferent criteria and life style, but presentation now days still means something, a platform you use to move up. Sadly not in this case.
Ps. Bullying might well be the other way around.

I think you got this all wrong algee. What he’s looking for is some form of respect and “approved plasterer”. Well for a served spread I would say his banter is s**t and the lack of sense of humour Is devastating. Both a must , especially for a plasterer. You can make your way in with a good banter and laughter on here without being even on the tools, who gives a f**k wether you are good or not, the chances we see each other are very slim anyway and your standards might not be my standards too.Diferent criteria and life style, but presentation now days still means something, a platform you use to move up. Sadly not in this case.
Ps. Bullying might well be the other way around.
My standards outweigh yours. Trust me.
You don't read do you?? Read my last comment you good for nothing, run of the mill, wank spittle. No one cares for a completely shite opinion from a guy with a f**k**g motorbike as his avatar,
Now f**k off and let me get back to my (terribly made) coffee

You don't read do you?? Read my last comment you good for nothing, run of the mill, wank spittle. No one cares for a completely shite opinion from a guy with a f**k**g motorbike as his avatar,
:D
Now...now.....you dick head . I tried to give you advice before and was friendly too, but I have to say you are one of them thick shits that you can smell even dumped from a rocket in Alaska. Don’t even know why lurpak has waisted so much time with you, but I definitely won’t.:fuckyou:

Last edited:
Your standards out weigh his wtf? more proof you're a ginger try hard he was being nice lol

Calm down lads.. just dishing it out as they say.. If you can't beat them, join them. @Burt Reynolds @vfr12
I’ll give you another friendly advice-no chance under the same name! You decide to change it - remember Alaska! As a ginger try hard hyena-you are welcome !
Ps. Don’t know why I am using ginger as this is not insulting in my book , in fact that’s one of my favourite colour and I think you don’t deserve it! It’s a disgrace!

Status
Not open for further replies.