Solution For leakage in flat roof needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richarddeal

I recently bought a house and was very comfortable to have such a nice house. But, one day rain started and then only i got to know that their are internal outlets on the roof which are getting leaked heavily. So, i need to ask what solution can I do to fix it?

Also, I got to know that there are not much leaf guards on the outlet. Please let me know the solution as soon as possible.

Defo a roofers job u need sum one to look at it if u dont really know what ur lookin for/at , dont trust daft plasterers for roofs haha

Cover the whole roof in a giant yellow tarpaulin. Then in big bold black lettering write on it idiot hiding under here

should of had a fall survey done m8 before u brought it they would of picked up on it and saved u wasting more poppy on it happy days m8

Any chance of some pics? Have you tried the roofers forum? :confused:
Haven't tried the roofers forum Olican. But finally I have fixed the problem. I have to change whole roof which costed me enough bucks that resulted in a hectic month ahead. Will take care of this stupid thing I did in future. Also, I have complained about to the guy who sold it out to me. Though he hadn't helped much.

Maybe some sbr to be safe
I have also contacted some SBR contractors but it seems they are just charging more. And I was a bit confused about what if the repairing process won't be that much effective. So changed the whole roof. Ghosh!! :RpS_cursing:it burned my pocket but its good for long term.

I have also contacted some SBR contractors but it seems they are just charging more. And I was a bit confused about what if the repairing process won't be that much effective. So changed the whole roof. Ghosh!! :RpS_cursing:it burned my pocket but its good for long term.
:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.