Solihull/Birmingham areas

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnpalmer

21 year old wanting to get into regular work in plastering In either the solihull or Birmingham area. Got level 1,2,3 city and guilds plastering. qualifications and own a green CSCS card and have my own transport. If any plasterers in the areas I've stated above are willing to take a chance on me I would be very grateful and will not let you down!

I know the racist bastards :RpS_cursing:

They cor understond us Alf the time the faggots ahhh bin yahhhh haha i said to a chap I know from brum yo foncy goin to wach the hoss racin ? He said what ? I repeated ....he said what? I said I'm goin daan sucker n lef I'm there scratchin his yed haha

Solihull/Birmingham areas

Bahaha I was only thinking about that picture yesterday and how you've probably still got it!

Bahaha I was only thinking about that picture yesterday and how you've probably still got it!

I was trying to find the one were you had the tie on your head pulling the face, that was the best one remember :RpS_thumbsup:

They cor understond us Alf the time the faggots ahhh bin yahhhh haha i said to a chap I know from brum yo foncy goin to wach the hoss racin ? He said what ? I repeated ....he said what? I said I'm goin daan sucker n lef I'm there scratchin his yed haha
:RpS_lol: arda gon t the oss rercin wiv ya ar luv it

Status
Not open for further replies.