Social distancing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this is looking precise
0ED11133-0B00-44A5-8C8E-34B40CFAE547.jpeg

This distancing s**t is not sustainable or realistic. It’s going to disappear like a fart in the wind.

This distancing s**t is not sustainable or realistic. It’s going to disappear like a fart in the wind.
Not in the shops it’s isn’t. The can enforce it or you don’t get in. Simple. Sainsbury’s already said they’re keeping distancing for the near future.

Where i live , two weeks ago i was taking my kids out for a daily walk , it was very strange , roads were empty most shops were closed , today now everything has changed , i dont know what the correct thing to do , but it feels too soon to get back to the way it was before lock down .

Passed a jeep towing a boat towards Loch Lomond then a car towing a jet ski. Costa drive thru just reopened. At least 50 cars in the queue. People are realising this isn’t as bad as the government said it would be. Everyone needs to go out. Shake hands, hug family and get on with life. That’s me being polite

Passed a jeep towing a boat towards Loch Lomond then a car towing a jet ski. Costa drive thru just reopened. At least 50 cars in the queue. People are realising this isn’t as bad as the government said it would be. Everyone needs to go out. Shake hands, hug family and get on with life. That’s me being polite
You aint meant to be working in scotland,rule breaker.

Social distancing was conjured out
Of nothing can be debunked in a heartbeat, anyone question it at all ! ?

However with all that hysteria from media & government all that is needed
to Keep you in line

Your welcome

Round here everyone seems to be out and about but keeping distance. Worked for a nhs worker today and she said at first there was alot of deaths but its slowed. Most who died had liver problems.
Wifes place are look.g.in to people going in to office just 2 days a week after this as its proved they can work from home.
Wifes only part time . Told her she better go in on my days off

Where I stay, its getting busier as everyone who has adhered to the rules are saying fuckit ( with very good reason) Balfour Beatty are doing a pylon upgrade and these c**ts are driving about everywhere sharing Van's, in and out of local petrol stations and shops. They have been going home at weekends and come from all over the place, ayrshire, weegieland, north England, Wales, etc. Its viewed as essential but it's not.
As about essential as hs2.

Where I stay, its getting busier as everyone who has adhered to the rules are saying fuckit ( with very good reason) Balfour Beatty are doing a pylon upgrade and these c**ts are driving about everywhere sharing Van's, in and out of local petrol stations and shops. They have been going home at weekends and come from all over the place, ayrshire, weegieland, north England, Wales, etc. Its viewed as essential but it's not.
As about essential as hs2.
Same bullshit with the 5G panic mast erections

Not in the shops it’s isn’t. The can enforce it or you don’t get in. Simple. Sainsbury’s already said they’re keeping distancing for the near future.
It will last . But I can see things getting a bit back to normal. Macdonalds are ready to open so we must be over worse

It will last . But I can see things getting a bit back to normal. Macdonalds are ready to open so we must be over worse
We are over the Worst if it’s just one peak. But maccies is just drive through or pre order. Can’t go in and grab a brekkie.

I called for some juice other day. One of them petrol stations with a mini market. A couple with 2 kids walked up. Mam and one of kids went inside.
Two coppers were in there . Must have known couple as they stood blocking isle talking to mum n kid .

That's what the nhs lass said . Schools need to open. Elliots not seen another kid for weeks.
Government knows that we can’t get back to normal unless schools are back at it.
I worked for a high school teacher last week. She reckons end of May bank holidays they ll be back

Government knows that we can’t get back to normal unless schools are back at it.
I worked for a high school teacher last week. She reckons end of May bank holidays they ll be back
My wife works with our local council in education/social work and there's been no indication of when the schools will be back.
I'm in sturgeons republic of Scotland

My wife works with our local council in education/social work and there's been no indication of when the schools will be back.
I'm in sturgeons republic of Scotland
Fcukin sturgeon! She’s gone too far with construction. It’ll hurt her economy.
14D55142-AA68-4C02-B958-40278ABAD069.jpeg

Social distancing was conjured out
Of nothing can be debunked in a heartbeat, anyone question it at all ! ?

However with all that hysteria from media & government all that is needed
to Keep you in line

Your welcome

Yeah. Anyone with a brain

Status
Not open for further replies.