social distancing on sites

That happened to me today but the site agent was good enough to lend me a dust mask worth about 280 to buy.told him my missus wont let me have a shave because she thinks I'm an ugly c**t when clean shaved.the mask was never worn.got to where hats gloves glasses and long sleeve shirts at all times.need to get permits for benches yellow hop ups and a dust permit and to make things better lads who working in same house type next door but for another plastering company are getting £700 per house more
Bolloxs isnt it,I like looking rough n ready with abit of beard..ours isnt that extreme.cant u get in with firm thsts paying more? And just leave a shite finish..pay peanuts and all

how are they mate (y)
I haven’t heard out since last wednesday ,the uncle is in his 50’s so that’s not great ,the football lad - 21 hes already had the cough after a day or so
Around stoke /midlands ,we only just reaching the peak so it’s not safe yet

I haven’t heard out since last wednesday ,the uncle is in his 50’s so that’s not great ,the football lad - 21 hes already had the cough after a day or so
Around stoke /midlands ,we only just reaching the peak so it’s not safe yet

hope things are ok mate xx

lad who coaches my kids football team working with his uncle and another lad travelling to Manchester everyday SAME van the young lad didn’t feel well one day turns out now all 3 tested n now got the virus so easy N that’s b4 they got to the site
f**k**g idiots.

Got more chance of catching it at super market than anywhere else by far. You need to eat to live. You need to work to eat.
Anyways everyone will come into contact with this coronavirus several times unless you shield yourself by going to the moon.
Follow the rules where you have to, change work if you don’t like the rules, suck it up and crack on

IMG-20200521-WA0000.jpg

lad who coaches my kids football team working with his uncle and another lad travelling to Manchester everyday SAME van the young lad didn’t feel well one day turns out now all 3 tested n now got the virus so easy N that’s b4 they got to the site
Anthing that contagious is easy to catch
Ull be fine..its 55 and 164 days for some reason
Captain Tom was 100 he was out every day lol

The games up. Does anybody believe any of this s**t anymore? Now the gov are talking about reducing the 2m rule to 1m. The WHO say 1m is enough.

The games up. Does anybody believe any of this s**t anymore? Now the gov are talking about reducing the 2m rule to 1m. The WHO say 1m is enough.
You can debunk the whole thing in a second , even if you had half a brain

However the sheep are programmed

All is needed is a open mind peeps would think hang on a minute
Where is the proof a virus even exists

Answer
Their is not one single proof anywhere
That Any virus has ever existed ..

your welcome

You can debunk the whole thing in a second , even if you had half a brain

However the sheep are programmed

All is needed is a open mind peeps would think hang on a minute
Where is the proof a virus even exists

Answer
Their is not one single proof anywhere
That Any virus has ever existed ..

your welcome
I bet your well cautious when your out shopping etc,lathering hands with hand sanitizer and the lot ;)

2m is fine by me, had too many encounters with nobbers who dribble and spittle flies as they talk - goes a metre plus easy. Ask the nurses on the wards, they all try to avoid it but usually catch some bug or other when changing wards.