So you want to plaster like the pros?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Olican, by the way we did a video today, with a shout out to you guys on this forum, Jason will probably upload it to our youtube channel tomorrow from there I'll forward it to your channel.
Best wishes, Kirk

Hey plaster dude, when I was union 30 years ago working behind a pump I got so filthy daily that we had two washers one for the good cloths and the other for my work cloths, been there brother.
Best wishes, kirk

Thanks Olican, by the way we did a video today, with a shout out to you guys on this forum, Jason will probably upload it to our youtube channel tomorrow from there I'll forward it to your channel.
Best wishes, Kirk

:RpS_thumbsup:

Best wishes, Kirk
Nice one Kirk, will look out for it...:RpS_thumbsup:

Best wishes, Kirk

I'm like a dog with two dicks, kirk. can't wait ..:RpS_drool:

posted with my medion laptop

Ok i just watched more and i can see you just like that trowel LOL...... did you ever plaster any swimming pool's mate , i plaster lots of swimming pools in the UK......we call it Marbalite .....

I'm like a dog with two dicks, kirk. can't wait ..:RpS_drool:

posted with my medion laptop

Kirks 8hours behind us mate give him chance lol :RpS_biggrin:
he's probably making another vid at work as we speak :RpS_thumbup:

Don't think we'll see the new vid till 2-3am ish :-(
I'm staying up for it though :RpS_thumbsup:

Kirks 8hours behind us mate give him chance lol :RpS_biggrin:
he's probably making another vid at work as we speak :RpS_thumbup:

Don't think we'll see the new vid till 2-3am ish :-(
I'm staying up for it though :RpS_thumbsup:

Excellent. As long as the G** Mafia don't put it in the private section ....:RpS_sneaky:

Excellent. As long as the G** Mafia don't put it in the private section ....:RpS_sneaky:

Don't worry it'll be on YouTube :RpS_thumbup:
He's uploaded 3 vids in the last couple of hours so it's on it's way :RpS_thumbsup:

If nowt else, it will build the G** section up..............................:RpS_thumbup:

Evening Gooner dude, yea, I plastered about 20 when I was in the union many years ago. that's what got me started on that trowel, been using it ever since.
best wishes,
Kirk giordano Plastering

Hey Nissus, I do get busy working and Iv'e answered over 5,000 questions in regard to stucco and plastering on my Youtube channel, where I do have about 500 of these how to plaster video's
best wishes,
Kirk Giordano Plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.