So it begins !!!

Members online

this is just the start bill the badger, as each general election goes by , slowly/steadily gradually will take over the country, what a nightmare we have left for our children and grandchildren in the years to come.
Hector there no even hiding there intentions now !! You're totally correct our poor grandkids will be living under Islamic law ! Look how quick they've turned on the Labour party !! That's how quick they will turn on the British !! The last few weeks have given us a glimpse of what's coming !! I genuinely believe we are 10 years to late !!

I'm midlands and I'm totally fookin sick of em !! When I was in my teens used to visit my aunt and cousins in Oldham !! They all left a few years ago guess why !!!!
Oldham wants carpet bombing along with most the areas in Manchester. The countries gone to fuk and I'd be here all night complaining. But working class men don't count never have never will

Just lay down like cowards and let them have it?
That's you're opinion!! We will see in the future if there's not enough people! You lay down and take it if you want ....
I've voiced my opinion on Islam and put it into action best part of my life and it never got me nowhere, no one gives a f***.
I'm speaking from experience. I was that fired up once I even got my body tattooed in Anglo-Saxon and pork eating crusader tattoos like a re***d.
I've done the marches. I was a member of EDL
F****** waste the time. It's all too late

I've voiced my opinion on Islam and put it into action best part of my life and it never got me nowhere, no one gives a f***.
I'm speaking from experience. I was that fired up once I even got my body tattooed in Anglo-Saxon and pork eating crusader tattoos like a re***d.
I've done the marches. I was a member of EDL
F****** waste the time. It's all too late
Fair do's mate. I was kind of hoping the tide had turned a little.

Off course I'm talking political party here !! To get a right wing party in power !! I wouldn't dream of breaking the law then posting it all over the internet,that would be silly in today's woke climate wouldn't it !!!!
There's no such thing as right wing any more, the only one that's left is fukin about on a game show gobbling kangaroo cock

*boner. m8s
Kangaroo Mammal GIF