so does pimping the van up with signing bring in more buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just wondering on peoples views on this. im getting my van all signed up next week. does it bring in much buisness does any 1 know. I pretty busy as it is im just getting it done to look the part abit more.
but of course more work is always nice

ive had mine done a few years ago and it does bring in a few jobs so its paid for its self, i need to get it re-done actually but need to get the body work tidied up a bit first few stone chips turned to rust:RpS_crying:.
what sort of thing you haveing done, my mates just had his done cept it liturally says his surname and thats it..........nothing else, cnt see it working personaly

It all helps mate:RpS_thumbup:
Had jobs from mine, plus people always seem to ask for a card at the petrol station,
off licence, kebab shop etc etc....:RpS_biggrin:
Also having a web address on the van is a bonus.:RpS_wink:

yes... the more people who know who you are what you do the better :)

As its said before any publicity is good publicity :)

Unless you have Kentsih Plastering on your Blue t shirts.lol

What ya mean like this mate?
:RpS_biggrin:

photo-217.jpg

Ive had loads of jobs off mine, has to stand out from the crowd though, not just a name n number, make it look quite flashy, and keep it relatively clean!

my mates just had his done cept it liturally says his surname and thats it..........nothing else, cnt see it working personaly

There's one round our way that just has the name on - nothing else, just says 'Doug Warden'............. I seen it & thought like ''what the fk does he do then?"
Then I re-read it:RpS_wink:

thats cos they posh up our way bubbles :RpS_laugh:, have had work off me van :RpS_thumbup: but can be a pain sometimes !!

jj its either that one or the tree stump photo. not forgetting the lot he posted of his birthday in the pink limo with his boyfriend

Ive had some girl ring me once, said I was driving like a **** and put the phone down, thought she was gonna offer something nice but nooo.

Lol....bubbles my cucumber plants look f**k*d they've been outside is that bad also my miss us mate was round and she said I won't get any peas on my pea plant because there sweet peas?......honest when I planted them there was a pick of peas on the packet :confused:

haha i got done at the end of last year with the sign writeing on the van, it was wen it snowed i was working in twickenham bout 40 mins away from me, got mullered in traffic on the way home bout 5 hours into the traffic jam and got a call asking if i would work boxing day i said no and told them the earliest dat i was available then he asked if i would work new years day haha, at this point i was thinking is this a joke, anyway he agreed to do it after the dates id turned down, i then asked him where he was so i could price it at some point and he said, and i quote "im behind you in the traffic jam and im bored you c**t hahahaha"...............prick, funnyy though in hindsight

hi, if you get the van written i would also say get a website up and running with plenty of pictures , testimonials page is a good touch also

Man that van looks the biz jj. Seriously :RpS_cool:

I'm luvin' it. er, that's another slogan lol

I need a slogan. hmmm. Hawk-eye...the noo!! Donald where's yer trowel? You take the the rough road and i'll take the smooth road!! Casper Troul plaster master!!! lol

Lol....bubbles my cucumber plants look f**k*d they've been outside is that bad also my miss us mate was round and she said I won't get any peas on my pea plant because there sweet peas?......honest when I planted them there was a pick of peas on the packet :confused:

Cucumbers should be grown in a coldframe, sweet peas will be fine - for their flowers:RpS_thumbup:

maybe you should stick to cheese/jam sandwiches:RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.