So any way

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevRM

Been floating & setting ( hardwall & multi ) first time in about 15 years, finding it still a piece of pi$$ to use, so any way got a call from foreman, "can you go into next house tomorrow and crash out the Hardwall and we'll get "skimmers" to follow you on monday" bearing in mind the blocks are thermalite so i'd hate to be the "skimmers".....

WTF why should i do that? if the to$$ers can't hardwall they should not be sent to the site ...............

I Did actually ask the foreman if the "skimmers" had the blue CSCS cards ... he said "Yes", again WTF

I would not like this, I like to float and set my own stuff , if they can't do it, they should foook off

the foreman is clueless. he would say yes to anything.
i would float in the morning and skim in the afternoon and let him find his skimmers something else to do.

the foreman is clueless. he would say yes to anything.
i would float in the morning and skim in the afternoon and let him find his skimmers something else to do.
i did tell him this, and said i'd let him know tomorrow, but think i'll float and set my own work, as i said if they can't do it they shouldn't be on the site

Don't do it unless you know they will do a good job . If it turns out rough and the painters complain you can bet your name will be mentioned as the plasterer and you could get a bad rep. As said, if they cant float there own walls why should you let someone else do a bad finish on yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.