snowed in

Status
Not open for further replies.
like me sat at home watching the snow fall, spoke to the customers (who i had already warned about starting external renders/mono jobs, especialy as i go to India for nearly a month next week) and told em it looks as though i won't be back on site for at least five weeks , "No problem , can't be helped, you can't control the weather" no i can't but i did bloody warn you and now i got materials etc sat about for the next five weeks , piisssed off , well till next week any how ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well my next customer has had their kitchen ripped out and waiting for their £45 000 new one to be installed except the plasterer is snowed in and doesnt know when he can get there ................lolage :)

Went to price a job up today and it nearly cost me the van & me life! slip slidin all over the place.
Take care out there tomoz boys.

i stayed at home all day, me n the kids snow men, igloos, snow fights, sledging, loved it an so did the kids.

you go to work to earn money so you can enjoy yourself. snow is free an its great fun. stay home and enjoy it dont sulk lads ;) work will be there next week

We still havent got any snow yet:( its supposed to snow tonight but who knows? if it does i am definatley getting the sledge out and taking the kids over the park, we got a mint park for sledging its well steep.

bodplasterer said:
We still havent got any snow yet:( its supposed to snow tonight but who knows? if it does i am definatley getting the sledge out and taking the kids over the park, we got a mint park for sledging its well steep.

my little girl went down the side of the hill doing about 30mph, she was like a f**k**g bullet she was screaming an all i could do was laugh :D :D :D

s**t it looks like I'm getting snowed in as we speak just looked out the window must be 30 mm and still falling strong! (North Kent)

richardbrown said:
why India Warrior ??? sounds nice, whats the plan ??

Holiday mate , told the clients before i started that i don't do render in the winter and that i was away for just under a month in jan , but hey it's their prob now

sounds nice warrior have a good one.

well I am snowed in .... cant believe it as it has never happened to me before!!!.

Rich

Bloody mad

Defrost.jpg

LOL madness! iv been painting in an empty house with no heating and its taken 2 weeks for the plaster to dry and now its taken 2 days for a coat of paint a bit of filla to dry! cost us $$$$ this weather, carpets are comming next week and weve got loads to do and im off w2 day due to snow!

no snow in sheffield yeasterday (5th) at 6.30am so i set off to wakefield started bombing it down as soon as i got on M1 12.30 pm theres 7 inches. took my mate 3 hours to get from wakefield to barnsley (10 miles) and me 40 mins to sheff 35 miles. ha

Snowed in myself west scotland can't get out the drive way but just built an awsome snow man

We had snow today yay it was mint got a text 7:30 this morning school was closed so me and the wife and kids went out with the sledge there was also people there snowboarding it was quality good times dont happen too often :)

bodplasterer said:

bod, where you based mate, i thought you were bristol

i got snowed OUT today, couldnt get on the drive as noones been on it for nearly a month.

simplybesty said:
bodplasterer said:

bod, where you based mate, i thought you were bristol

Yeah i am in Bristol we got loads of hills round here.

snowed in on a job one of the 7tone lorry's was up too its wheel hubs stuck there half the day £300 later & a 28toner tow truc :mad: :mad:k that was my day we tryed it all dig out sand wood forklift

We worked yesterday heavy snow all day, got home no problem, then managed to get van stuck outside my own house, needless to say didn't work today everything Iced up. In total lost about 7 days since before Chrimbo down to weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.