Snips

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the basic Stanley set. Got given some fatmax snips by wack and started using them. 6 months later im back to the original set. The fatmax were heavier. Jammed easier and don't cut as nice.

Bought the jcb set out of b and q for 22 quid and the straight cut ones don't cut too well but the left and right ones do, just need to work out best way of holding them.

tried a pair like that once,, also could not get on with them (kept jamming on the beads) i am using wiss at the moment but might try the ones essexandy has got, they look good and well priced

Milwaukee set, paid 17 quid cash for them and i rate them quite highly, years service all as good as the day i got them. Just keep giving them a blast of gt85 to keep them fresh.

I've got a pair of rolson from toolstation. Fannytastic. Yellow handles as well.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Yeh...................Cheers for the back up Andrew........................:RpS_wink:

had my Wiss for over 20 years, still working well.. green handle offset cut ( u get used to them..lol )

Status
Not open for further replies.