snidey customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

northyskim

just had a mate tell me he ad finished a barn conversion on a farm the customer was nice as pie all the way thru the job
the builder has gone to get his finally payment and the customer has give him a bill
for use of the bonfire lol so hes rufusing to payfull amount as he reckons hes saving money on 5 skips buy having the fire every night :RpS_sneaky:

yer apprently he lost a fair bit of money they used to put the stuff in the skip owner used to take it out at night n burn it think last time we ad 6yd skip was about 130 quid

you know what? if the snidey f'cker had told the bloke, "look, I suppose your quote includes skips yes? if i save money on skips can we have it off the bill?' im pretty sure the bloke would have agreed happily, no skin off his nose is it? all depends on what he's getting his skips for...
and what he priced in....

Exactly henry.........the builder must have thought he was onto a good thing with the 'dafty farmer' burning everything for him...........not laughing now is he?

If the customer has been given a price for a job what the Fcuk has it got to do with them how the riubbish has gone.

yer im pretty sure they did no that it was being took out and burnt at night
but still not the point cause for picking up odd bits stuff to burn every night cant really judge what a skip load is ??

buy the sound of it was just another rich penny pincher trying to save a few hundred quid

If it had been my job I'd have had a word with the farmer to clarify things...........1. I'd have weighed up what was being saved on skip costs and if it was £500 I'd have told him I'd knock £300 off the original price, and made sure that I burned everything I possibly could..............Fack me mate, - wait - thinking about it .......working on a farm? I'd have asked him if he wanted to dig a fkin hole and fill that up, let him backfill it:RpS_thumbup:

bottom line... if theres a signed contract and a fixed price in place... he's owed the money...

yer id of fort so i only went there for the day but was a huge barn conversion
apprently its gone thru the courts

Status
Not open for further replies.