Snickers work wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwfix do dickies work pants in black. They have built in knee pockets for pads but you have to buy these seperate.
The pants cost as little as £12-14. And the knee pads are £5.
Their the best Ive ever had and because of the low price when they are too shabby its nothing to go get another pair.Plus they've got loads of pockets.
I wouldn't personally buy anything like £50 pants because trying to keep them clean all the time.

Woo there im from liverpool and I aint calling it no batch!! Its a balm cake for me. You get sorted with any work mate

No not yet. Dannys doin a web site for me . When thats done I'll get some more adverts made up with a link to the site. Ive got a few bits coming up but no plastering.
ITS A BATCH, BATCH, BATCH I TELL YA!
How can a cake have bloody ham and cucumber on it?! ::)

i wear snickers church they are great built in knee pads are a must aswell i love em been using em about 4years now wunt use anything else loads of pockets too to keep all your trowels in lol if you go for a couple of pairs they may do you a deal mate think i got two pairs for 65 quid

Cheers Monk was looking at the warm weather ones , cool twill or something , i try to look after myself at work and dont mind paying out but this is not the case outside work where cheapest rules ;D ,

can't recommend the snickers gear enough.....the duratwill trousers are excellent with pockets and knee pads and wash like new. the overalls in the same material are indispensible for me with the external pouches for scissors, stanley blade, etc. first day in work though I almost had to roll about in the dirt though cos they're so rad that i felt a bit like ben stiller in zoolander when he went down the mine all geared up lol :D

i wear crag hopper pants with zip off legs, they have a life time gauentee as long as you dont wear them and they have a coating so the muck dosent stick, all colours except pink, plaster comes off in the wash every time, just need jet wash to clear drains, no ironing, dry on the rad over night, leaves more time for other house hold chores, shame cragg hopper dont make mixing buckets

Bruce Willis said:
Widnes/Liverpool mate. Why whats wrong with pants? People think I'm strange for calling a balm cake a batch also.

a batch!!!!!!!!!!!

"a batch is a batch of something". no its not. a batch is like a sausage batch you freak!

i had some snickers trousers the grey and black trendy ones with the built in tool pockets. 8) very comfy and handy buy expensive. and the crotch has gone. but i do have large testes.

Bruce Willis said:
Widnes/Liverpool mate. Why whats wrong with pants? People think I'm strange for calling a balm cake a batch also.
Hi Bruce shouldn't you be calling them Keck's, I'm from the swan origonly

steve cov said:
Bruce Willis said:

a batch!!!!!!!!!!!

"a batch is a batch of something". no its not. a batch is like a sausage batch you freak!
Exactly or a ham and cucumber with lettuce batch! ITS BATCH, BATCH, BATCH!

sc6 said:
Bruce Willis said:
Hi Bruce shouldn't you be calling them Keck's, I'm from the swan origonly
Kecks or pants! I dont see the difference mate. I get alot of stick because Im posh dont you know! ;)
Old Swan yeh I know it. You still there then?

took my mate ona job applying acrylic finish coat, forgot to warn him about how messy it can be. anyway he turns up with these snickers kecks on and i pull on my lightweight waterproof overpants. he was less than impressed at the end of the day for not warning him. kecks were caked in it ha ha

Hi Rossi & Plasterjfe
well i get on just fine with the yokels , go the billinge arms, the eagle n child and sometimes get plastered in the stork, if yer sit in someones seat inth pub they say “ Ive bin soot der al dea lad moov, the yokels are great if you can understand the dialect, you go in the chippy and order a Babiesyed, thats a steamed steak puddin and chips. Check out this link ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8MwOUTOVuo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;)

im a scrufy cu nt so all that snikers workwear is way too expensive asda t shirts 2 for £3 :)) an combats for a fiver :))

sc6 said:
Hi Rossi & Plasterjfe
well i get on just fine with the yokels , go the billinge arms, the eagle n child and sometimes get plastered in the stork, if yer sit in someones seat inth pub they say “ Ive bin soot der al dea lad moov, the yokels are great if you can understand the dialect, you go in the chippy and order a Babiesyed, thats a steamed steak puddin and chips. Check out this link ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8MwOUTOVuo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;)
I lived there for about 16 years never been in the billinge arms since it was called that. - the firt time i went in it was the george & dragon, that closed cos of the murder then it had a string of names (the bowling green/the pavillion/jarvis bar etc) but it always had problems but our kid recons its finally turned around now and is ok.(he still lives there) the eagle is decent for a pint now but that has seen dodgy times too.
love that feller on the clip i aint heard "yon mon" since i left it means him or that bloke there or eg. a guy walks into the pub where his friends greet him with "ey up, he's ere naar yon mon'.

sc6 said:
Hi Rossi & Plasterjfe

:D That's what i sound like at the end of the night when i'm trying to get me key in the front door before i p155 meself ;D ;D

I wear same as Bruce get em a little bit cheaper than screwfix, from a workwear shop.
And Bruce i thought you say pants cause your American? ;D

kecks - barm cake - round ere not: pants - bread cake/muffin/bap/tea cake
muffins round ours are cakes with choc chips or blueberry in and tea cakes are like current buns

I lived there for about 16 years never been in the billinge arms since it was called that. - the firt time i went in it was the george & dragon, that closed cos of the murder then it had a string of names (the bowling green/the pavillion/jarvis bar etc) but it always had problems but our kid recons its finally turned around now and is ok.(he still lives there) the eagle is decent for a pint now but that has seen dodgy times too.
love that feller on the clip i aint heard "yon mon" since i left it means him or that bloke there or eg. a guy walks into the pub where his friends greet him with "ey up, he's ere naar yon mon'.
[/quote]

Hi Plasterjfe
you know how it got the name the jarvis bar, the guy who managed it was called ken Jarvis, ken then bought the foresters arms off walt sumner and his maud, Pauline

yeah I know ken went from there to the foresters I go in there with our kid sometimes but i never knew it was his surname

Status
Not open for further replies.