Snap snappy

Members online

Meet up in McDonald’s car park is it?..... You better comb your hair and brush your teeth this morning then!
Its a bloke lol.
I.ve gave em a estimate. Just wants a meet and discuss price. Fuckkng 45 mins drive
. On a day i got house to me sen as well

Its a bloke lol.
I.ve gave em a estimate. Just wants a meet and discuss price. Fuckkng 45 mins drive
. On a day i got house to me sen as well
I’m never amazed by some people’s demands, you’ve probably got to waste a morning on your day off. What a liberty! In my world he would be known as a proper dry lunch! Lol

I’m never amazed by some people’s demands, you’ve probably got to waste a morning on your day off. What a liberty! In my world he would be known as a proper dry lunch! Lol
This is why i prefer day rate for builders. Ok more money in this job but all extra shite to go with it

This is why i prefer day rate for builders. Ok more money in this job but all extra shite to go with it
Swings and roundabouts mate!
Treat yourself to a nice lunch while you’re out and it’ll make it seam a bit more worth while. (y)

I don't know he used to do the same with Zander, I always thought it was to do with the mud taste,
Anyway a lot went with him he was an old retired gamekeeper, used to eat all kinds I think he only went to the supermarket for ice cream and whiskey.
I think it’s to kill parasites and flush the gills ect out, supposed to be nice pike but a bit boney, i grew up on the rocket pool and there was a bloke who used to catch me take em home an put em in the bath to eat

I think it’s to kill parasites and flush the gills ect out, supposed to be nice pike but a bit boney, i grew up on the rocket pool and there was a bloke who used to catch me take em home an put em in the bath to eat
Pike used to be known as Poor mans Salmon. But you're right apparently very very boney.

Got it 80.50. 2 quid a week up .winner winner chicken dinner
giphy (28).gif