Small nick in stainless trowel

• Thread starter Deleted member 32554
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 32554

Caught my best 20 years old stainless trowel on a staple and got a very fine nick
Tips on repair please lads and Jess

Surley you know if plastering 20 years
Not had this problem , the trowel never goes in the tool bucket , rides on the passenger seat , forced into staples for a bulkhead , usually push beads into first coat
Don't you carry an oilstone in your kit?
Got one in my shed , will give it a go , didn't know it worked on stainless cheers

Worked with a spread years ago. His trowel was like a triangle. I’d be embarrassed getting that out the van I said to him

where I use to live back in the day there was a big f**k off cold slab in the larder where the old dears use to put the meat on to keep cool and would also prepare the meat on there, i used it to break my trowels in on there filed my trowels down then abit of oil and run my trowels along the cold slab broke them in a treat

Cheers all , it's the finest of nicks and wouldn't be noticed once plaster was painted but it's in my head , don't think a file is necessary will go with oilstone
Only cost me £3.50 reduce in Wickes as they came painted black and nobody was buying them , apart from the sentimentality I wouldn't part with it for stupid money

Prevention is better than cure. ;)
True , must remember to get that alternative method , what was it now ,,,,

True , must remember to get that alternative method , what was it now ,,,,

i think i can use this thread in my advertising. the cheque is in the post.

i think i can use this thread in my advertising. the cheque is in the post.
Should get in touch with these lot.

Should get in touch with these lot.
lost me?

The boring c**t and tape that is the Guiness book of records.?
WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU ON ABOUT YOU DAFT c**t?