Small k-rend job Worcestershire WR7

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting quotes, I know it's a small area but could anyone give me a (very rough) idea of how much this is likely to cost in a) sand and cement b) k-rend? Area is 7 sq m with one window and one door.

Thanks

Picture below if that helps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 388
It's should be a thin coat render system with silicone texture finish, I can't tell from picture if the board is the right way (rough side out)

webber render aid boards mesh in to render aid .bead up with 10mm beads then mono the lot . clivo spot on with the prices

you can mono on to boards dont sound the best when you rub up tho . thin coat mite be the best opp
You prob could use mono but I know weber for certain don't have or guarantee a mono system over board.i think parex do a lightweight silicone scraped finish for board, EHI i think?

your right you prob not get a guarantee from webber but a guarantee is not worth the paper its written on .but you would get a guarantee from a good render

webber render aid boards mesh in to render aid .bead up with 10mm beads then mono the lot . clivo spot on with the prices
webber render aid , for christ sake if you keep pushing WEBER at least spell it right and its weber rend aid.
Sorry but you wind me up with your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.