Small Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said to someone the other day "it's a pity my Grandma isn't alive" they said "why?" I said "you could teach her to suck eggs too!"

Sent from my Nokia 3210

Or when you're pricing a job and they say I have an other plasterer calling. I all ways think to myself ok your a Nob. Still not doing it for less

If i was to call you clem id say there was two days work but when you got here there was a month! Ha ha ha. :D

Got a phone call half hour ago a woman wanting sumat doing in a new extension did her kitchen 3 years ago she said on phone can u give me a quick price given me rough length and width and Said joiner is boarding it all just want you to skim it and said or there's a sloping roof thingy aswell can u give me a price now over phone..lol..make u laugh dont there..dont know how you domestic boys carry on if u get calls like that

What did you say to her

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Said Il call round nxt week said I'm not pricing over phone just reminded me of this thread last week how Joe public thinks we work like that..tbf she's abit of a milf if I remember rightly

Are you sure you understood what she was asking?.she may of wanted you to give her a quick one as she loves a good length and width and the joiner is just to boring .

Status
Not open for further replies.