slower r&s

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
Is ther a slower r&s i can use instead of the d63 ???

The job I will spray next week is a proper awkward Bas.tard and the scaffold is anorexic so if i use the d 63 I know ill end up pumping half the gear over the windows and the floor lol

A d4-3 is half the output of a twister d 63, about 10 - 12 ltrs. If you have a d 4/2 that would be slower at about 14 lts.
A 10mm or 12mm spraying cap will help aswell. It will give you a narrower more acurate spray pattern which is also useful for bringing out deeper heads and reveals

if you mean d4/3 then yes if you mean the d 4/2 then no.

You should be fine with the d6-3 if you use the smaller cap and keep the hose length to as little as needed in order to keep the material that continues out of the pipe after you shut it down to a minimum.

I just want to slow the output down a bit as the job is all awkward areas and the scaffold is shocking.

Might order a d-43 and hope it slows things down a bit.

By the way i will be spraying cpi

rich, the d43 is only a stator with a rotor that has a faster turn in it. Just like a screw in a light socket takes ages to screw in and a coarse drywall goes in quick. when you see these things in front of you it makes sense how not rocket science it all is and pft's rotor and stator programme page on the main site is a sexy browse :D

Rich get a D4-3 spray slower and perfect it, after a while you'll cope with anything, imo Sprayit and Goody were talking bollox ;) ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.