Slow to pay invoice

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
Why do c**ts do this? It's always the ones that clearly have money, you look after them to "fit their job in asap" then they hang about with invoice and make you do the awkward ask.

Pisses me off as i lose track of it. Got gf to do it all now. Luckily most pay cash anyway.

I've always paid tradesmen in cash and its there waiting for when they finish. Can't imagine watching someone graft all week then Friday tell them I'll sort payment out 'at some point' f**k**g rude

Just f**k offff c**t

Attachments

• 32715E5B-BB6B-48F8-8EB7-2A9B6E3B6EAA.jpeg
    32715E5B-BB6B-48F8-8EB7-2A9B6E3B6EAA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 271
Try getting paid off half the c**ts who run plastering firms . Especially here in Manchester all them doing fuk all in offices get paid 1st. Not the boys out there in the real world

It's a wank trade pal .was great 20 years ago too much hse. Every site we now go on is run by bellends who couldn't run a fuking bath . 1st chance I will be out of it doing a meanel job and no dickheads to deal with

Why do c**ts do this? It's always the ones that clearly have money, you look after them to "fit their job in asap" then they hang about with invoice and make you do the awkward ask.

Pisses me off as i lose track of it. Got gf to do it all now. Luckily most pay cash anyway.

I've always paid tradesmen in cash and its there waiting for when they finish. Can't imagine watching someone graft all week then Friday tell them I'll sort payment out 'at some point' f**k**g rude

Just f**k offff c**t
Its s**t go on a bender we are scum but work hard

Fire away then can I watch you do it .got to be better than waiting for Travis Perkins to turn up . Ha ha

It's a wank trade pal .was great 20 years ago too much hse. Every site we now go on is run by bellends who couldn't run a fuking bath . 1st chance I will be out of it doing a meanel job and no dickheads to deal with
I hate plastering bring me down all the time like i say we have f**k*d up the trade buy doing to fast

sounds like a good plan but, just remember dick heads are everywhere not just in plastering or construction.