Slow at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find it funny when some one rings months in advance and asks ,can you do our flat in june, I say , no problem ring me when its nearly ready ie in four months time....

For amusement when some petrol station owners used to ask how much to do my ceiling, I would say about £50 and give them my pals number...

When it comes to plastering why does every customer want it done for nothing,it really winds me up!
do they not realise the graft and skill that goes into each job,
Just because you don't have to get stuff passed off like plumbing and electrics doesn't
mean we are not skilled tradesmen!

What finish do you want I asked the builder"oh just everything pink he said" I said why dont you ******* paint it then...

When it comes to plastering why does every customer want it done for nothing,it really winds me up!
do they not realise the graft and skill that goes into each job,
Just because you don't have to get stuff passed off like plumbing and electrics doesn't
mean we are not skilled tradesmen!
Because alot of the people who pass themselves off as plasterers are not skilled tradesmen and are just rough chancer's who give the rest of us a bad name and are willing to do sh1t work for fcuk all so they can go to to pub at night and get pissed .....GRRRRRRRR.

this week was due to be my first week back to work but my customers have cancled due to snow... truth is i would pull my gear on the back of a sledge to get to the job coz im skint! lol

Because alot of the people who pass themselves off as plasterers are not skilled tradesmen and are just rough chancer's who give the rest of us a bad name and are willing to do sh1t work for fcuk all so they can go to to pub at night and get pissed .....GRRRRRRRR.
I am going home after this last one

What finish do you want I asked the builder"oh just everything pink he said" I said why dont you ******* paint it then...

i work for one of these blokes from time to time always in london last one was ******* town on corner of fortess road, just make it pink and heres ya money jobby, the money wassnt fantastic but it was good enough and its always a month at least on his jobs, just use them as hospital jobs

Did two rooms for £400 :RpS_mad:
Quite doable for the price.

Then he wanted a quote for...a double size kitchen room, a toilet, stairs and all landing up and down.
I said £950 he said no way....

He went around every area asking how long it would take....got me to say £850....still said no way.

He said £700.

I walked....

good man!! The price is the price don't be letting them haggle! Nothing worse, should have said I will do it for £700 and you can do the toilet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.