slogan ??

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is your meeting stu. ? looks like get plastered with d.r plastering.
its no for the card its for saying at end of my 60 second speach haha

Kilmarnock, my sole trader company is called get plastered. Was going to go to thistle chapter as a visitor few months back.

6:30 to 8:30 so no work lost. This group works for a lot of people and it annoys me when folk dismiss it as a con or high pressure salesmans.

we are early starters, 8.30, then drive to work then prep, is a lost day.
yes we did dismiss the breakfast club idea and at £500 i would tell the op to dismiss the idea as well!

a like that one Dr plastering. our reputation is spreading. stuart didny realise your co was called get plastered. i wont be pinching that then haha. on another note its looking promising. been there three weeks and doin no bad. working on the isle of arran tomorrow got it from bni

yes we did dismiss the breakfast club idea and at £500 i would tell the op to dismiss the idea as well!

I went as a visitor and picked up a job for £1300, should i have just dismissed it as you advise?

a like that one Dr plastering. our reputation is spreading. stuart didny realise your co was called get plastered. i wont be pinching that then haha. on another note its looking promising. been there three weeks and doin no bad. working on the isle of arran tomorrow got it from bni
I don't use it much mate so your not pinching anything. Do you do outside work?

I know someone that called his business MCF Plastering. Marks Cannabis Fund. Not me by the way!

Seen a van round Blackpool way with that on!?? I'm no snob but it doesn't put over a professional message to me !?? I'd avoid them like the plague!!

In Torquay there are always plastered, perfectly plasterers and get plastered. all with sign written vans. Its not a name I'd choose :rolleyes)

Same as that. Im normally tools out and started by 8. the mrs asked me how I felt about dropping rosie to the child minders once she starts work again and i said id do it once max twice a week but no more as I wouldnt get anything done at work

Same as that. Im normally tools out and started by 8. the mrs asked me how I felt about dropping rosie to the child minders once she starts work again and i said id do it once max twice a week but no more as I wouldnt get anything done at work

dont get sucked into that, beddy. i'm stuck with that for the next few years. dont start till nine most days, now. whereas used to start about half seven. the other day by the time i got over to speke it was ten, didnt finish till half six :-( have no choice, though. when my lad started his school they said they were introducing a breakfast club and after school club which is why i chose it. did they? did they fcuk! okay this week though as half term. get a school with an established breakfast club when your daughters old enough.

Like I say I dont mind doing it once or twice a week but not everyday. Were looking at moving next year and mainly concentrating on getting in the catchment area of my old secondary school and the 2-3 primary schools near that have a breakfast club as far as I'm aware.

I'm part of BNI and have not got slogan, think I'm only 1 in room that hasn't to be fair, it's worth it got fair bit out of it,

Status
Not open for further replies.