slogan ??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few years ago I was going to have get plastered on one side of the van with all the internal stuff we do and on the other side feeling rough with all the outdoor stuff.

do you get much from it Stu? Av been in 4 months and av done canny out of it already

Loads out it, I'm going into my third year now and the contacts I've made through it have been brilliant. It's no just the referrals I like it's the advice you get from everyone on every aspect of running your business and the social side is good as well as we have a cracking chapter with highest retention rate in scotland( maybe Britain not sure)

think the initial fee is 500 mate. but worth is by looks of things

£500, NO. you have fell foul of a high pressure salesman. for a slogan i was going to say, i can do it on the ceiling! but i would give that group a miss a keep my £500. starting out on your own will be slow at first but it will pickup after a while. keep your money in your pocket.

Dr plastering will make your ceiling and walls feel better.....
Dr as in doctor and feel as in touching and smoothness of the walls

haha. i am calling my company alpha it means the best. the alpha wolf is the top dog. what about a im a good spread for the title :RpS_biggrin: innit and winnit :RpS_biggrin: what is the network mate

Havent you just finished a course at able skills...?

£500, NO. you have fell foul of a high pressure salesman. for a slogan i was going to say, i can do it on the ceiling! but i would give that group a miss a keep my £500. starting out on your own will be slow at first but it will pickup after a while. keep your money in your pocket.

Do you have any understanding on what he is joining?

First job i ever did for a BNI customer was a Lady accountant, she felt the wall and said thats "As smooth as you like", that has been my slogan ever since.

yes beddy. i just joined on friday. you ca'nt come up with them when your trying. i just had a shower and thought - plaster and laugh, plaster cast, mister plaster. how do you get the jobs dr. it did seem pricy to me but if you get jobs every week then it would be worth spending that.:RpS_biggrin:

Do you have any understanding on what he is joining?

yes, we have plenty of breakfast clubs here. i got an invite for a tenner a week and did not bother . they run from 8 am till 10 am so there is another days work lost. we do have enough contacts ,that i have built up over the years at no cost. we do not advertise nor do we have a web page, but we do have a full order book.

I have had lots of money from BNI, have`nt been a member for a few years, but still get regular good earners from it.

Was in a local BNI chapter ,got some bits but nothing special ,a hungry fook of a builder was also in the chapter ,mean as dog sh1te

You wouldnt get much advertising for £500 and a website would cost you that.......................its all part of your business marketing....... for the sake of networking from 7am till 08.30 one morning a week and still be on site for 9 its a no brainer.......IMO

yes, we have plenty of breakfast clubs here. i got an invite for a tenner a week and did not bother . they run from 8 am till 10 am so there is another days work lost. we do have enough contacts ,that i have built up over the years at no cost. we do not advertise nor do we have a web page, but we do have a full order book.

6:30 to 8:30 so no work lost. This group works for a lot of people and it annoys me when folk dismiss it as a con or high pressure salesmans.

where is your meeting stu. ? looks like get plastered with d.r plastering.
its no for the card its for saying at end of my 60 second speach haha

Status
Not open for further replies.