skimmng prices?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i would give a price working it out by charging by the hour,one batch would take at least 3hours, round it up to 4 to allow for setup/ and tidy up plus add the cost of materials and fuel into the price.

£9.50 a m2 is about right for a one off job i.e a 12 m2 ceiling skim only = £120 ish.
But for 150 m2 or max 3 days work (more likely 2 days) cus you say lots of corners and beading etc at £10. m2 x 150 m2 = £1500 this is TOO MUCH !!!!
M2 rate has to be dependant of run of meters and length/ height of runs.

Tell him its a £500 job take it or leave it.

well guys wont discuss prices (i know now its a touchy topic now) but got the job done on friday, put the bill in on saturday, and the lady from his office phoned this morning to get my account details for payment, so happy with that,and ive learned on my own , which is the best way!

well guys wont discuss prices (i know now its a touchy topic now) but got the job done on friday, put the bill in on saturday, and the lady from his office phoned this morning to get my account details for payment, so happy with that,and ive learned on my own , which is the best way!

how much did you charge ??

sorrry.........couldn't resist that one :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

thanks danny, just been having a read through different pages, some of the posts can get quite funny! good for learning, think it doesnt matter what age you are you never stop learning! something new always comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.