Skimming plasterers wanted Dec time

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need any one on metal or boarding kitchy
Mite need some on boarding ye Paul we priced metalling aswell but contractor said he will let his lads on books do it but if we catch them up we can jump on it with them..paying £2.50m2 a layer on boarding as its double skin on party walls..paying £1.50m2 on res-barring as all ceilings are insulated-res-bared then boarded with 12.5mm plain boards,all walls are soundblock.. We will go in on 11th Paul to make sure there's enough to go at and il let you know as I want to actually see wats ready for myself before we bring a load of lads on

Got a job in Harrogate Yorkshire skimming should be ready to start in December time if everything stays to plan as you know what it's like Xmas build up time..will know more mid-november 37 apartments so plenty to go at paying £3.20 m2 as ull have to pay for your parking,normally pay £3m2..all work will be checked at end of day as we've have that much s**t recently where its cost us money sorting cowboys work out if can't make £3.20 m2 pay no point replying,if work not up to scratch atbend of day will be no payment..good skimmers only..[/

Hello mate I can do it if you like,2 & 1 gang do around 150/190 metres a day,at a good quality Neat bottoms,two coats etc you know the crack,07582644945 Callum Give me a text or call mate

Munch munch munch...carrott dangling update we are going onto the Job finally Tuesday so we are doing a couple of weeks to sus the job out make sure there's plenty ready then will need lads to jump on in febuary id imagine

Munch munch munch...carrott dangling update we are going onto the Job finally Tuesday so we are doing a couple of weeks to sus the job out make sure there's plenty ready then will need lads to jump on in febuary id imagine
Hmmmmmm get your own material ;)

Lol cnt wait to post pics up nxt week..just for you flynny
:) I will post one up for you this week
image.jpg

We was once sweeping up and health and safety guy who wrked for hacs said stop wat ur doing it needs hovering up I s**t u not I told him to f**k off and laughed..it was for Keith rang Keith up and he told me to tell him to f**k off aswell..shite firm

These are just for flynny..u know that job I was bullshitting about and how ud heard it all before from a jumped up little s**t etc lol..luv u flynny xxxx..we are boarding 7 flats out on 2nd floor then getting a couple skimming gangs in to skim them whilst we move onto nxt floor I've got every1s number who's posted so Il just try a couple from them got a guy doing a extension for us nxt week from this forum so If he's good he will be 1 of the skimmers so will need 1 or 2 more gangs pending situation..if there's loads ready we will get more in as we need and want the Job doing as quick as possible

Attachments

• WP_20160112_004.jpg
    WP_20160112_004.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 382
  • WP_20160112_007.jpg
    WP_20160112_007.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 348
  • WP_20160112_010.jpg
    WP_20160112_010.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 388
  • WP_20160112_009.jpg
    WP_20160112_009.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 364
  • WP_20160112_008.jpg
    WP_20160112_008.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 362
Kitchy if you have anything Sheffield, Donny, Rotherham etc. there are two of us looking for site work in around a month.
Two good lads.
I'll message my number.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.