skimming overshoes

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you will look dapper in those mate, i have some on the van sometimes use them to walk over carpets to use the shitter, saves takeing ya boots off.

I use them together with paper boilersuits and hairnets when I go out killing people. Got to keep the DNA contained.

Your right with the boots but alas paper overalls allows dna to seep through ie skin an fluid thats how they got me.

i wear them for bed, our lass makes me cos she says i mucky the quilt with my trainers

Think you will look dapper in those mate, i have some on the van sometimes use them to walk over carpets to use the shitter, saves takeing ya boots off.

Where do you get them mate?...Got a link?

The one i bought are shite and every time i go to stretch them over my boots they snap

The one i bought are shite and every time i go to stretch them over my boots they snap

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what the feck is this all about? seen similar a few times on the forum can anyone explain?????

haha can tilers spell thier entire living is based on them being able to play giant tetris everyday

Get mine from screwfix mate, but there are some thicker ones about not sure where they are from though.
Save's sheeting everywhere up apart from where your working & I wear boots so takes half hr to get em off & on :RpS_biggrin:

I put em on when quoting too, customers love it
:RpS_laugh:

Last edited:
i use the wickes ones never had a problem appart from when i tread on one with the other foot:RpS_cursing:

May the fleas of a thousand dogs infest your armpits and groin area you fuckwankarsholtitfanny!!!!!!

so you dnt have to sheet up through the clients house mate i use em all the time just put a set in ya pocket lasts me a day or so, one of the fellas i work for is a bathroom fitter and he justs gets me in to skim ceilins or a little wall pays me a days wages so to save me time and miximise profit dnt waste time sheeting all the hall stairs and landing just bag a set on and away you go 2 1/2 hours later im out with a days money

Get mine from screwfix mate, but there are some thicker ones about not sure where they are from though.
Save's sheeting everywhere up apart from where your working & I wear boots so takes half hr to get em off & on :RpS_biggrin:

I put em on when quoting too, customers love it
:RpS_laugh:

Exactly why I want to get some mate...just sheet up one area! Nightmare having to take boot on and off to get water and wash out

Status
Not open for further replies.