skimming in canterbury kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

We hav been asked to skim 500sq m on boards in canterbury kent but carnt fit the work in need to know if any of you lads would be intrested in this work it should be starting in 2/3weels labour only will need a cscs and full ppe have been told that thay will be paying £3.00 a sq m but this has not been confirmed if any one is intrested please let me know as dont like turning work away many thanks mshawplastering

ive pmed u mi number mate working in essex atm so im sure we will be able to pop down for for a couple days or so in a couple weeks

Hi wiganlad did not get it can u sent it to me again on [email protected] as soon as i get a chance to have a look at it i will let you know should b next week its spread over 4 rooms none are higher than 3.8 there will be nothing in any of the rooms no carpits nothing nice easy job we hav just got to mutch on at the to fit this in look forward to you email thanks again

Ok not sure how all this works? but here goes.I am part of a one and one gang.We are very good old school plasterers. But not so sure about internet use.We are looking for as much work as we can get.We dont mind traveling.Based around Northamptonshire and willing to travel for the right money.If you know of any one looking for good plasterers you can contact me at [email protected]

if you need anyhelp just gimme a shout. will work anywhere and 20 years experience. like to keep busy. im no bother either haha

Hi mate we are intrested in this we are Medwasy Kent based and can fit this in no problems.

have you got someone to do this already?

im working in medway at mo on the big berkely homes site for stanmore just thru the tunnel on the left

no we are doing the internals theres a gang of easterns doing the render and its shocking they are using envirowall onto blocks with 1.5mm topcoat the base must be about 5mm thick and it dont look like they are ruling it off there are about 8 of them and they are covered in it

no to bad a trek, and there is me thinking there is **** all work in my area, you subying?

yeah its a nice job got 46 flats to go at then theres two more floors above 2.50 m2

i can give you the supervisors number but i think they arent looking for anymore gangs as we are programmed to do 5 flats a week and so are some of the other gangs phone this bloke he is the labour co-ordinator for stanmore lee 07875520802 they do a lot of work in kent

the jobs a c**t blue boards that suck like a whore you cant do the ensuites cause of plumbers all splays curved cant open any windows and the sparks will not put wires in boxes and you cant cut them and do it yourself no doorframes in so you get drags 2bed works out at 450 first time ive struggled doing flats no leads on floor or hose to but all have to be hung up along walls window hinges stick out a mile making reveals awkward total pain

how do you guys skim a room over 2.6m.i use my big stilts that reach 3m,and let my lads do the bottom 3/4 of the wall.anything over 2.6 should be double the price as it`s lots more work

Hi Gary what are Stanmore like as a firm? I got a call completely out of the blue asking if I wanted an interview for an estimators job with them, I declined but was told that if ever I changed my mind to get in contact.

Lol, don't be shady grand, give d*m**o some work. You've seen the qualities he can bring to the table.

Hi Gary what are Stanmore like as a firm? I got a call completely out of the blue asking if I wanted an interview for an estimators job with them, I declined but was told that if ever I changed my mind to get in contact.
they are about the biggest in england andy they run more like a blue chip company ive never had a problem with them they are good at in job promotion they like ther brand to be seen they usually have about 300 blokes on at any one time the contracts managers get treated well audi a4 and all that you will always get paid

just for the record i done a job last year for mshaw he's a sound bloke keeps you well in the loop and more importantly he coughs up quick with the wedge, i'd be happy to do more for him but he can stick his skimming up his arse

just for the record i done a job last year for mshaw he's a sound bloke keeps you well in the loop and more importantly he coughs up quick with the wedge, i'd be happy to do more for him but he can stick his skimming up his arse
tts cause your not a proper spred monk

Status
Not open for further replies.