Skimming Buckets

Members online

No members online now.
I prefer to mix outside when doing a ceiling as i want all the space , unless is a decent size room. then move inside after to do the walls.
But all you need is a cleaning bucket and a mixer in the corner of the room. It's not like you ever need to put a hop up right against the wall?

Preference I suppose but I always just like to get everything in and know I'm set up for the day with everything I need in the room. Sod going up and down stairs all day to mix up and clean up

In 10 years self employed I've never mixed up outside unless I'm doing their hallway and it's a nice day. What would ever stop you mixing inside?
The dust may contain substances including gypsum, talc, mica, silica, and calcite – ingredients known to cause health issues when inhaled. The dust may contain substances including gypsum, talc, mica, silica, and calcite – ingredients known to cause health issues when inhaled, just not you but everyone else.

The dust may contain substances including gypsum, talc, mica, silica, and calcite – ingredients known to cause health issues when inhaled. The dust may contain substances including gypsum, talc, mica, silica, and calcite – ingredients known to cause health issues when inhaled, just not you but everyone else.

Piss & wind

So you never mix up in someone's house I take it then?

@zombie

Currently on perdnisolone its a steroid so won't be long and I'll be entering Mr universe. The consultant sees cement effects all the time from trades breathing in and contact along with plaster. Just saying. Everyone's free to do what they want I guess

Collomix 30L bang on

Ramboo or tw wholesale

Bloody strong buckets

Hey! Thanks for the shout out. Our buckets are made for heavy duty mixing and we have some great accessories to make the whole process seamless like the mix.grip which keeps the bucket from spinning. https://www.collomix.us/additional-products/