SKIMMERS WANTED

skimmers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockie robinson

Started a 16 bed nursing home ( good job ) in a little town called friday bridge near wisbech
3000m2 plasterboard ceilings & dot n dab walls . this project was ment to be taped but
yesterday the client asked me to skim it . any one interested or no any good skimmers
please email me asap .

warriorupnorth said:
You should get sorted on here mate , Where's wiganlad , he's usually on the ball with these things ;D

hes off to gurnsey sunday for 550m render. where is this job i've never heard of the place?!

warriorupnorth said:
You should get sorted on here mate , Where's wiganlad , he's usually on the ball with these things ;D
yeah i fly out to guernsey sat dinner. 550m of render. just book our digs 3 ton aweek betwen 3 of us and thats a 2 bed bungalow with kitchen and laundry facilities. just gota bang pound coins in the meter for the lectric worked out bout a tenner aweek last time. otherwise i would be off to where ever the fck this skimming job is. You know me always up for a road trip. ;D

wiganlad said:
warriorupnorth said:
yeah i fly out to guernsey sat dinner. 550m of render. just book our digs 3 ton aweek betwen 3 of us and thats a 2 bed bungalow with kitchen and laundry facilities. just gota bang pound coins in the meter for the lectric worked out bout a tenner aweek last time. otherwise i would be off to where ever the fck this skimming job is. You know me always up for a road trip. ;D

what is the job mate? do you do it by hand or machine?

steve cov said:
wiganlad said:
warriorupnorth said:

what is the job mate? do you do it by hand or machine?
by hand mate. scratch then plain face render. where looking at 2 weeks tops and they have payed for our travel. and should get a couple days fishing aswell. luvly jubly ;D

just pm the dude any way. i couldnt help myself. if hes paying decent cash might be interested. could knock them ceilings out in 2 weeks if we do the wk ends. could put the rendering of for a couple weeks, i jusy cant resist sum1 dangling a carrot

wiganlad said:
just pm the dude any way. i couldnt help myself. if hes paying decent cash might be interested. could knock them ceilings out in 2 weeks if we do the wk ends. could put the rendering of for a couple weeks, i jusy cant resist sum1 dangling a carrot
;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Dont know of any spreads on here in the Wisbech area but Phippsy is not far from it in Essex so is Grand.

would do it for £3 meself but dont know wot the local pubs are like

irish_spread said:
would do it for £3 meself but dont know wot the local pubs are like
normaly maybe £3 but im off to guernsey so it would have to be £3.50 for me to put guernsey on hold for 2 weeks

Spent years working in Fenland Irish years ago putting up industrial greenhouses, pubs are OK but very Dingalingding ding ding ding

i can skim a fu cking stone, omg SKIMMERS not plasterers wanted for skim coat work good clean and reilable £400 a day , otherwise not interested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.