Skim a wall with a roller??

Members online

Alex6144

Has anyone ever attempted plastering thistle multi finish with a roller? I've got a wall that needs doing and against everyone's advice I thought I'd give it a go.
Just want to know whether thistle multi finish can be done with a roller?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Has anyone ever attempted plastering thistle multi finish with a roller? I've got a wall that needs doing and against everyone's advice I thought I'd give it a go.
Smoother you again ffs go try another forum

Yes it can. The main thing is to mix it up nice and watery. Flows out and levels like a dream (y)

Depends if your using the 2 coat one mix method.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Try using a spray paint gun. Works even better.

Main thing is the order of the mix.

Pva the electric

Skim

Paint.
Gather round and I'll tell you the story of the Pimms raid 1995.

We took the electric tram to Laxey and refused to leave until wwd supped every drop of pimms in the village.

Gather round and I'll tell you the story of the Pimms raid 1995.

We took the electric tram to Laxey and refused to leave until wwd supped every drop of pimms in the village.

Luckily for the villagers there wasn't any Pimm's in the village and you f**k*d of elsewhere.
The end.